can you have only 1 relic active at a time?

#1PostalDudesHerePosted 5/16/2013 9:28:51 PM
I just beat the game and unlocked the "crossbow/assault rifle", "melee boost", and "bigger clips", can I not use more than 1 perk at a time? if not, how do you activate them? and where are the crossbow and assault rifle, they aren't in my inventory or in the vehicle inv.?
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#2bleeding_violetPosted 5/17/2013 2:28:01 AM
Yes only one can be activated during any one playthrough.

As far as the Crossbow and Assault rifle I don't know why they aren't in your inventory but maybe they are on the ground in or around the cabin when you start your new game with that relic turned on.
#3PostalDudesHere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 10:14:35 AM
bleeding_violet posted...
Yes only one can be activated during any one playthrough.

As far as the Crossbow and Assault rifle I don't know why they aren't in your inventory but maybe they are on the ground in or around the cabin when you start your new game with that relic turned on.

that sucks, and I restarted my game and they were in my inventory when I pick up the knife, must've just been a glitch.
---
#4ninebreaker47Posted 5/17/2013 12:22:17 PM
They dont appear in your inventory until you pick up the knife. Its not a glitch its just the way it is.
#5PostalDudesHere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 8:38:22 PM
ninebreaker47 posted...
They dont appear in your inventory until you pick up the knife. Its not a glitch its just the way it is.

no, the glitch was that I got to the second level and they never appeared at all.
---
#6ninebreaker47Posted 5/20/2013 2:27:35 PM
PostalDudesHere posted...
ninebreaker47 posted...

no, the glitch was that I got to the second level and they never appeared at all.

Oh well then if you had said that to begin with the i would have said yes. It is a glitch as long as your sure you picked the right relic in the first place. Wouldn't surprise me though since in one play through i ran into more glitches then i care to count.
#7PostalDudesHere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 5:14:32 PM
ninebreaker47 posted...
PostalDudesHere posted...
ninebreaker47 posted...

Oh well then if you had said that to begin with the i would have said yes. It is a glitch as long as your sure you picked the right relic in the first place. Wouldn't surprise me though since in one play through i ran into more glitches then i care to count.

I might've picked the wrong perk, I can't really say. and it seems that I'm having good luck when it comes to glitches, if that wasn't a glitch then the only glitches I've seen are just funny ragdoll glitches.
---