Finally launch trailers on Xboxlive for The Walking Dead Survival Instinct

#1bleeding_violetPosted 5/23/2013 11:10:22 AM
Its been two months since the game came out but the trailers are finally on your 360 through Xboxlive to download if you have only heard about this game and not seen any gameplay footage, now you can check it out.

There are two videos the first is the launch video with the Norman Reedus doing a narrative I believe. The second is Michael Rooker AND Norman Reedus while they were in the studio doing their voicework for their characters Merle and Darryl. Although according to Michael Rooker its pronounced Derle just like Merle with a D. Idk. Anyways they are pretty cool so if you wanted to see some gameplay and other cool behind the scenes stuff these are out now. You can find them in browse games and then all the way to the right where the extras are under videos.
#2David_Mills7Posted 5/24/2013 2:10:55 PM
I saw the trailers during commercial breaks for the show itself. This game could have been PONG with a Walking Dead label on it and I would have bought it. I'm such a whore to WD....

Luckily the game was fun.
#3bleeding_violet(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 3:15:40 PM
Lol I know what you mean I bought all 5 telltale episodes of the Walking Dead and still haven't finished the first one.

They really should have done that one as a full retail release too. Like Jurassic park which I fully intend to get one day. Its supposedly the same type of game as Telltales Walking Dead.

But yeah I saw some of the trailers during the show too but not the full previews.
#4dataDyneSoldierPosted 5/28/2013 1:32:53 AM
bleeding_violet posted...
Lol I know what you mean I bought all 5 telltale episodes of the Walking Dead and still haven't finished the first one.

They really should have done that one as a full retail release too. Like Jurassic park which I fully intend to get one day. Its supposedly the same type of game as Telltales Walking Dead.

But yeah I saw some of the trailers during the show too but not the full previews.

While I can't speak for Survival Instinct as I have yet to play it, I will say that you should definitely check out Telltale's game. I'm not sure why you didn't get through the first episode, but I personally wasn't impressed with the game until the second episode. It does get better the further into it you get.
#5David_Mills7Posted 5/28/2013 11:38:12 AM
Indeed. That game is really good.
#6bleeding_violet(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2013 11:18:49 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
bleeding_violet posted...

While I can't speak for Survival Instinct as I have yet to play it, I will say that you should definitely check out Telltale's game. I'm not sure why you didn't get through the first episode, but I personally wasn't impressed with the game until the second episode. It does get better the further into it you get.

Because my fiance likes to watch me play these types of games and tell me where to go. She is a huge Walking Dead fan as well and she is even wanting to get the Graphic novels now too :) We only had the first one for the longest time and didn't get the other ones until December or whenever the other episodes first went on sale. So even if I would have finished the first episode it would have been anticlimactic for both of us because the next episode didn't come out until a month or two later anyways.

I'll get around to it though I'm just doing other stuff right now.