GAMEPAD is a must...

#1fathomzPosted 3/20/2013 7:21:56 AM
stop complaining about the mouse controls and try a gamepad. that is all :P
---
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker
#2FiachPosted 3/20/2013 10:05:37 AM
I have a 360 controller and ,.... well I dont like the controls, lets just leave it at that.
---
Opinions are like testicles. Kick them hard enough, it doesnt matter how many you got.... -Varric
#3fathomz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:25:24 AM
weird i havent had any issues. it seems to play like i expect the xbox version would. original xbox graphics O_O
---
#4Hakkais_YoukaiPosted 3/20/2013 3:52:56 PM
fathomz posted...

I think people have the right to complain about mouse controls for the pc version of the game. If I wanted to have to use a controller I'd be playing the console version. I'd like to be able to use the equipment I already have, thank you very much.
---
Rpg-addicted, monster-raising/killing female gamer.
Black F/C 3009-8979-6888; Heart Gold F/C 0861/6450/6617
#5quanticdreamPosted 3/20/2013 3:53:48 PM
Am I the only one who has no problems with the mouse? What's this all about?
#6ButteredToast89Posted 3/20/2013 4:44:31 PM
Yeah, I started using my Xbox 360 controller. Plays fine. The mouse issues were annoying. I'm really enjoying the game so far, to be honest.
#7fathomz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:41:41 AM
Hakkais_Youkai posted...
fathomz posted...

I think people have the right to complain about mouse controls for the pc version of the game. If I wanted to have to use a controller I'd be playing the console version. I'd like to be able to use the equipment I already have, thank you very much.

5 topics all saying the same thing is a little much. if you want to complain do it all in one thread. its a courtesy to the community.
---
#8DarkvirusvxPosted 3/21/2013 4:30:28 PM
fathomz posted...
Hakkais_Youkai posted...
fathomz posted...

5 topics all saying the same thing is a little much. if you want to complain do it all in one thread. its a courtesy to the community.

Says the tro... topic creator
#9DaLaggaPosted 3/21/2013 8:15:58 PM
fathomz posted...
Hakkais_Youkai posted...
fathomz posted...

People are complaining because there's no reason for there to be so much mouse acceleration. However, the mouse controls are still superior to using a controller because you'd have to gimp the mouse pretty hard for it to be worse than a controller in an FPS.