Just got this game and

#1steefiepiePosted 3/20/2013 9:06:02 AM
I don't hear any voices while the rest of the sound works just fine?? Does anyone know a solution for this?
#2darkvsangelPosted 3/22/2013 7:18:18 AM
i have the same problem as you just bought the game on steam sound works perfect but when npc's start talking and survivors i hear no actor voices or any voices at all if you find a solution let me know please
#3mooninomicsPosted 3/22/2013 9:22:49 AM
That's what the TV show is like to me. I can't hear people talking at all, but footsteps, gunshots and walkers are absolutely deafening.

I just assume that's how it is in TWD. People are silent, but everything else is audible.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#4TheMannyruePosted 3/22/2013 10:15:06 AM
I do not have this issue so not sure how to go about it for you, could try to update your driver's on your pc and see if they fixes the issue, also could put in a support ticket on the site and get help from the maker's as well.
#5darkvsangelPosted 3/22/2013 12:17:14 PM
Yes i have a ticket open on steam and all my drivers are up to date msi live update 5 / windows update doesnt find any new updates either so i dont know why i dont hear the voice actors and its anoying to see subtitles but dont hear them actualy talk and if i check on youtube in gameplay vids other ppl do have the voice actors talking