The War Z alpha gameplay footage

#1willythefrog2Posted 9/1/2012 9:28:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UwpLOVTjLU&feature=channel&list=UL

I know that this isn't the War Z board, but I posted this link on that board as well........and apparently that board is already dead because I haven't got a response in about two days.

So what do you guys think? Are any of you the types of people who still think that WarZ is just some huge scam. I'll be honest, I didn't even know about it until about three days ago. While I won't be pre-ordering it just yet, I can say that it does sound pretty promising (almost too good to be true, in fact), and I will certainly be keeping a watchful eye on it.
---
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism
#2Atomik_FuzionPosted 9/1/2012 10:09:19 PM
Looks way too much like L4D for me to even consider it in the same category as DayZ.
---
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is better on the Xbox 360
I sincerely feel bad for the PC "gamers"
#3willythefrog2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 10:14:21 PM
Atomik_Fuzion posted...
Looks way too much like L4D for me to even consider it in the same category as DayZ.

The first map (I believe it's called Colorado) is actually almost twice as big as Chernarus.
---
#4willythefrog2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 3:21:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_591000&feature=iv&src_vid=ONmDK8QthPY&v=Q0TzMPeVvqQ

new footage, it doesn't have in-game sound though.
---
#5willythefrog2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 10:50:15 AM
Never mind. Colorado is actually a little under 200 square kilometers. The future maps that they are making can get up to 400 square kilometers
---
#6squiggy9996999Posted 9/4/2012 9:25:29 AM
"Looks way too much like L4D for me to even consider it in the same category as DayZ."

lol, what a shocker. someone on the dayZ board already made up a reason to hate warZ after the very first alpha footage came out... i never saw that one coming.
#7hastegaPosted 9/12/2012 8:40:10 AM
love the environments
---
How do i breed -Confused and Dazed
#8EnjoyMePosted 9/16/2012 4:33:52 AM
It looks like a version of DayZ as if it wasn't made with the sketchy Arma 2 engine.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*