How to get a Legend?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Spartacus Legends
  3. How to get a Legend?

User Info: a-Mercy

a-Mercy
3 years ago#1
I thought the highest gladiators were the ones with 3 perks but people have said they have gladiators with 4 perks. Hows this?

User Info: NaughtyOctopus

NaughtyOctopus
3 years ago#2
purple gladiators (not legends by the way) become available at fame 10 for a price of 8 gold - and blue gladiators drop down to 5.7k silver

Edit: this is from my experience, they may or may not be available earlier
http://i.imgur.com/ZO8EDRr.jpg <3

User Info: ChuckLinasty

ChuckLinasty
3 years ago#3
What fame level do you have to be before you can but a guy spear and shield guy or a Trident guy?

NaughtyOctopus
3 years ago#4
ChuckLinasty posted...
What fame level do you have to be before you can but a guy spear and shield guy or a Trident guy?

That is all random I believe.

a-Mercy
3 years ago#5
NaughtyOctopus posted...
purple gladiators (not legends by the way) become available at fame 10 for a price of 8 gold - and blue gladiators drop down to 5.7k silver

Thank you so much man but will the price of 8 gold for purple gladiators ever drop as my fame goes up or no?

NaughtyOctopus
3 years ago#6
a-Mercy posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

Thank you so much man but will the price of 8 gold for purple gladiators ever drop as my fame goes up or no?

No idea. I'm only fame 10 myself.

a-Mercy
3 years ago#7
WAIT. You are able to get a legend.(Yellow Name). I just got him in the Recruits. It's Oenomaus (1st boss) But your'e not able to change anything that he has. Pretty cool

User Info: IconicSaeros

IconicSaeros
3 years ago#8
I just beat the legend Onamaeus (I know I butchered his name). How do I actually use him or unlock him? I for sure beat him and got 3 achievements.
Gamertag: XGO SAEROS FO
Founder of XboxGamersOnline.com

a-Mercy
3 years ago#9
IconicSaeros posted...
I just beat the legend Onamaeus (I know I butchered his name). How do I actually use him or unlock him? I for sure beat him and got 3 achievements.

I got him from where you buy gladiators and he costs 7 gold (for me at least) He was there the first time I checked after I beat him. Not sure if he's guaranteed to be there the first time though

User Info: Spirit_Godd

Spirit_Godd
3 years ago#10
a-Mercy posted...
IconicSaeros posted...

I got him from where you buy gladiators and he costs 7 gold (for me at least) He was there the first time I checked after I beat him. Not sure if he's guaranteed to be there the first time though

i think he just appears randomly. the first time he appeared for me was a while after i beat him, i was grinding silver in the pits.
GT is Security Shield
  1. Boards
  2. Spartacus Legends
  3. How to get a Legend?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived