How to get a Legend?

#1a-MercyPosted 6/27/2013 2:15:14 PM
I thought the highest gladiators were the ones with 3 perks but people have said they have gladiators with 4 perks. Hows this?
#2NaughtyOctopusPosted 6/27/2013 2:19:43 PM(edited)
purple gladiators (not legends by the way) become available at fame 10 for a price of 8 gold - and blue gladiators drop down to 5.7k silver

Edit: this is from my experience, they may or may not be available earlier
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZO8EDRr.jpg <3
#3ChuckLinastyPosted 6/27/2013 2:21:18 PM
What fame level do you have to be before you can but a guy spear and shield guy or a Trident guy?
#4NaughtyOctopusPosted 6/27/2013 2:21:51 PM
ChuckLinasty posted...
What fame level do you have to be before you can but a guy spear and shield guy or a Trident guy?

That is all random I believe.
---
#5a-Mercy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 2:25:47 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
purple gladiators (not legends by the way) become available at fame 10 for a price of 8 gold - and blue gladiators drop down to 5.7k silver

Thank you so much man but will the price of 8 gold for purple gladiators ever drop as my fame goes up or no?
#6NaughtyOctopusPosted 6/27/2013 2:38:55 PM
a-Mercy posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

Thank you so much man but will the price of 8 gold for purple gladiators ever drop as my fame goes up or no?

No idea. I'm only fame 10 myself.
---
#7a-Mercy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 3:23:55 PM
WAIT. You are able to get a legend.(Yellow Name). I just got him in the Recruits. It's Oenomaus (1st boss) But your'e not able to change anything that he has. Pretty cool
#8IconicSaerosPosted 6/27/2013 3:52:17 PM
I just beat the legend Onamaeus (I know I butchered his name). How do I actually use him or unlock him? I for sure beat him and got 3 achievements.
---
Gamertag: XGO SAEROS FO
Founder of XboxGamersOnline.com
#9a-Mercy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 3:55:17 PM
IconicSaeros posted...
I just beat the legend Onamaeus (I know I butchered his name). How do I actually use him or unlock him? I for sure beat him and got 3 achievements.

I got him from where you buy gladiators and he costs 7 gold (for me at least) He was there the first time I checked after I beat him. Not sure if he's guaranteed to be there the first time though
#10Spirit_GoddPosted 6/27/2013 8:50:13 PM
a-Mercy posted...
IconicSaeros posted...

I got him from where you buy gladiators and he costs 7 gold (for me at least) He was there the first time I checked after I beat him. Not sure if he's guaranteed to be there the first time though

i think he just appears randomly. the first time he appeared for me was a while after i beat him, i was grinding silver in the pits.
---
GT is Security Shield