Is it better to just lose a gladiator in the pits than delete him outright?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Spartacus Legends
  3. Is it better to just lose a gladiator in the pits than delete him outright?

User Info: Shawdawg28

Shawdawg28
3 years ago#1
I mean, it seems to me that if you let him fight in the pits, and he wins....well, good for you. And if he dies, well, you still get some coin.
I'm the ENEMY, you idiot! - Anavel Gato

User Info: ZXR_ReignSlayer

ZXR_ReignSlayer
3 years ago#2
Why would I taste defeat for coin?

I suppose ya could do it, but you wouldn't get much silver for dying anyways.

I hate the few times I lose bouts as it is.

Just grind in the pits. I've already come into 200,000+ silver that way.
Everyone thinks they are special and the exception to the rule...everyone...and they are all wrong -RonD70

User Info: Shawdawg28

Shawdawg28
3 years ago#3
I'm just saying if I don't like his fighting style and don't have room for more gladiators yet.
I'm the ENEMY, you idiot! - Anavel Gato

User Info: ZXR_ReignSlayer

ZXR_ReignSlayer
3 years ago#4
Shawdawg28 posted...
I'm just saying if I don't like his fighting style and don't have room for more gladiators yet.

Then send his ass to the mines lol.

it'd be more a waste of time since you'd only be getting 500 silver
Everyone thinks they are special and the exception to the rule...everyone...and they are all wrong -RonD70
(message deleted)

User Info: a-Mercy

a-Mercy
3 years ago#6
Shawdawg28 posted...

Is there different fighting styles? Like if i have two sword and shields, are there different fighting styles?

User Info: delker779

delker779
3 years ago#7
O JOY the pits. where sad sad lives end. till lags fixed its a death trap . sure loss 420 sliver fighter earn 2k. inhumen but guess thats name of this game.

User Info: buzzsawgr81

buzzsawgr81
3 years ago#8
I say go to the pits, if he wins then you make quite a bit of coin, if he loses then you make almost enough to buy a new gladiator.
I'll start capitalizing when people stop trolling.
-in memory of wrongfully banned user, PostalDudesHere.

User Info: quietmastrb8ter

quietmastrb8ter
3 years ago#9
Never send a man to the mines. Totally wasteful. The pits has such huge reward with little risk if you look at it right. You can buy a cheap slave for 420 and if it's a good fighting type, and the right event, winning is actually pretty easy. One win pays for his life 5 times over. Even losing is more rewarding than sending him off. It's a no brainier.
My trials evo tracks, under- StllBreathnButY, ChiksDryvMeNutz
http://m.youtube.com/user/iamhewhoisiam1

User Info: Hypochondriathe

Hypochondriathe
3 years ago#10
quietmastrb8ter posted...
Never send a man to the mines. Totally wasteful. The pits has such huge reward with little risk if you look at it right. You can buy a cheap slave for 420 and if it's a good fighting type, and the right event, winning is actually pretty easy. One win pays for his life 5 times over. Even losing is more rewarding than sending him off. It's a no brainier.

True, just like in real life.
  1. Boards
  2. Spartacus Legends
  3. Is it better to just lose a gladiator in the pits than delete him outright?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived