Is it better to just lose a gladiator in the pits than delete him outright?

#1Shawdawg28Posted 6/27/2013 8:57:22 PM
I mean, it seems to me that if you let him fight in the pits, and he wins....well, good for you. And if he dies, well, you still get some coin.
---
I'm the ENEMY, you idiot! - Anavel Gato
#2ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 6/27/2013 9:01:36 PM(edited)
Why would I taste defeat for coin?

I suppose ya could do it, but you wouldn't get much silver for dying anyways.

I hate the few times I lose bouts as it is.

Just grind in the pits. I've already come into 200,000+ silver that way.
---
Everyone thinks they are special and the exception to the rule...everyone...and they are all wrong -RonD70
#3Shawdawg28(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:02:11 PM
I'm just saying if I don't like his fighting style and don't have room for more gladiators yet.
---
I'm the ENEMY, you idiot! - Anavel Gato
#4ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 6/27/2013 9:03:44 PM
Shawdawg28 posted...
I'm just saying if I don't like his fighting style and don't have room for more gladiators yet.

Then send his ass to the mines lol.

it'd be more a waste of time since you'd only be getting 500 silver
---
Everyone thinks they are special and the exception to the rule...everyone...and they are all wrong -RonD70
#5Shawdawg28(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:09:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6a-MercyPosted 6/27/2013 9:32:20 PM
Shawdawg28 posted...

Is there different fighting styles? Like if i have two sword and shields, are there different fighting styles?
#7delker779Posted 6/27/2013 10:34:06 PM
O JOY the pits. where sad sad lives end. till lags fixed its a death trap . sure loss 420 sliver fighter earn 2k. inhumen but guess thats name of this game.
#8buzzsawgr81Posted 6/27/2013 11:04:02 PM
I say go to the pits, if he wins then you make quite a bit of coin, if he loses then you make almost enough to buy a new gladiator.
---
I'll start capitalizing when people stop trolling.
-in memory of wrongfully banned user, PostalDudesHere.
#9quietmastrb8terPosted 6/28/2013 7:32:08 PM
Never send a man to the mines. Totally wasteful. The pits has such huge reward with little risk if you look at it right. You can buy a cheap slave for 420 and if it's a good fighting type, and the right event, winning is actually pretty easy. One win pays for his life 5 times over. Even losing is more rewarding than sending him off. It's a no brainier.
---
My trials evo tracks, under- StllBreathnButY, ChiksDryvMeNutz
http://m.youtube.com/user/iamhewhoisiam1
#10HypochondriathePosted 6/28/2013 7:52:44 PM
quietmastrb8ter posted...
Never send a man to the mines. Totally wasteful. The pits has such huge reward with little risk if you look at it right. You can buy a cheap slave for 420 and if it's a good fighting type, and the right event, winning is actually pretty easy. One win pays for his life 5 times over. Even losing is more rewarding than sending him off. It's a no brainier.

True, just like in real life.