Dual Daggers is the best style

#11DarKxReckoninGPosted 6/30/2013 4:33:25 PM
green_abobo posted...
you can cover the greatest distance in the shortest amount of time using Y button combos.

it keeps constant pressure on your opponent. wears out their defense, & eventually their lives too.

Lol no.

They can close the distance, get parried, get half their health taken away from a set of comboes. At this point they retreat back across the field, and I pursue them, wear their defense down, combo them, wait for them to get back up with their Red Health Bar now, and by that point they are adamant on rolling then mashing Y to spin slice, which ends in a parry, and they are left open for another combo, at which point is game ending if they aren't using Acolytus. Though I usually get dashboarded on after they get second winded when I fight a Aco user.

Daggers, and any other weapon type are the same, if you can parry, and dodge with RB, you will win.
---
PSN ID : xDarKxRecknoninGx
XBL GT : DarKxReckoninG
#12green_aboboPosted 6/30/2013 7:12:34 PM
sure they can lose. I didn't create the thread.

i meant that they can be good, if the opponent doesn't know how to handle the speed of them.

like any style they can lose, depending on the opponent & the perks they have equipped.
#13Ubiquitous100Posted 6/30/2013 7:56:46 PM
Hell no. The two handed sword class is ko doubt the best. I spam the x button and win every time.
#14htl42288Posted 6/30/2013 7:56:59 PM
Trident, Hammer, and 2H Sword are the best.
#15VeryDarkSoulPosted 6/30/2013 8:03:24 PM
all i have to do is roll back and forward + x x x with my 2 hand sword and take out half your life lol
---
Ron Paul 2012
#16dejavu1982Posted 6/30/2013 9:03:51 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
bigbug1992 posted...
quietmastrb8ter posted...
Spears, tridents, even 2hand swords would ensure your little daggers never come close. Reach in this game is GOD.

Undefeated online with my daggers. 8 Wins and 6 kills. 3 of those were against 2hand swords and one was against a trident.

GOML

Try again when the lag actually ceases so people can reliably dodge and parry.

This^^, you can't reliably dodge or parry for crap with the lag.
#17QuittoPosted 6/30/2013 9:39:26 PM
The horrible lag kills this game for me, hopefully theyll get better netcode and/or matchmaking soon.

Seriosly 8 matches and 2 where atleast somewhere around my rating range and every match lagged like hell.

(and no its not my connection, i have wired and Open NAT.)
---
XBL: Don Quitto / PSN: DonQuitto / NNID: Quitto
#18yoyodoj0Posted 6/30/2013 10:30:36 PM
bigbug1992 posted...
quietmastrb8ter posted...
Spears, tridents, even 2hand swords would ensure your little daggers never come close. Reach in this game is GOD.

Undefeated online with my daggers. 8 Wins and 6 kills. 3 of those were against 2hand swords and one was against a trident.

GOML

Gauntlet = thrown
---
GT: Yoyodoj0 (thats a zero on the end)
#19Shawdawg28Posted 7/1/2013 1:10:03 AM
I'm not sure. I saw one guy post here as being #1 in the leaderboards in the pits, and he was 24-0 using a Hammer guy. Pretty sure he fought all classes to get that score.
---
I'm the ENEMY, you idiot! - Anavel Gato