This isn't a bad game but...

#1CharocksPosted 7/29/2013 10:37:15 PM
I kinda feel bad at all the missed potential. If they do make a sequel, I would want major additions and changes like:

Custom Gladiators - Change their look and name

Coloring Armor - You can make Ezio pink and green ffs

Trident Nerf - WAY too strong

Remove the "killing" aspect - If my Gladiator loses, you shouldn't lose him. Especially with all the lag and glitches.

Empire Tour - Contrary to the game, the Roman Empire wasn't just the city of. More cities to conquer!
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#2Safer_777Posted 7/30/2013 2:43:10 AM
I agree and I propose too:
A stamina bar so you can't keep attacking all the time.
Easier when you play against the CPU.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#3upchucklesPosted 7/30/2013 3:07:37 AM
Sequil? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Lets fix this version first.
1) Fix the dasher issue if you are too chicken s*** to fight me I don't lose my guy.
2) Fight night 3 was 8 years ago now? It would track what % you quit and allow you to select so you didn't have to play people who quit 10% more than you (I hovered about 2% cause of internet issues) How bout something like that here?
3) Fix your server so it quits locking up. Is this really too much to ask?

Are there things i'd like to see tweaked? Yup.
1) Perks when you kill someone you get a 'perk point' I don't care what they call it. Now you can use these points to buy perks you have unlocked by beating the guy who has them. (differnt perks differnt values). Now you don't have to farm for 5hrs to find "Neptunes assassin" You kill 5-6 guys and go buy it and they get a new microtransaction sell points for real $ (they make $ we get the perks we want = win-win)
2) microtransaction: I give you 5 gold I can revive my guy for 2k silver forever
#4upchucklesPosted 7/30/2013 3:19:36 AM
sorry bout double post ps3 text limit.

3) My first thought when I read nerf tridents was "practice more" bout the only 'nerf' I see they need is maybe a slight pause in the 'square spam' (not sure what that translates to on x box) ie. stab 3 times then half second pause then stab 3 times ect (same pause the long sward has after the 2 head poke the upper cut combo). Then again if they nerf the trident then people will just cry about them needing to nerf something else and next time it may be the weapon you use.

As far as customization goes I really dont care. Woopie I can name my guy Dixie Normus and give him purple armor. Guess what? W/o skoll you still die.
#5MikePaw1Posted 7/30/2013 9:00:49 AM
I don't think they are going to remove the killing aspect...that is sort of the point. I mean, it sucks with the dashboarders...Just don't spend gold on gladiators. Purple gladiators are just as good as gold. They just have one less perk slot. Stats aren't THAT much lower.

When you fight a trident try to constantly move up in a circle around him. The attacks will miss a lot and leave you an opening. I love beating spammers.
#6Xbox-36OPosted 7/31/2013 9:11:05 AM
yes to custom gladiators and gladiatoresses
---
The world's #1 SoulCalibur V character artist!
#7FlakyPorcupinePosted 8/20/2013 11:56:01 AM
MikePaw1 posted...
I don't think they are going to remove the killing aspect...that is sort of the point. I mean, it sucks with the dashboarders...Just don't spend gold on gladiators. Purple gladiators are just as good as gold. They just have one less perk slot. Stats aren't THAT much lower.

When you fight a trident try to constantly move up in a circle around him. The attacks will miss a lot and leave you an opening. I love beating spammers.

There is nothing else to spend gold on in this game when better weapons and armors open up that can be bought with silver.

I find more dual dagger and one-handed sword spammers than tridants, being a tridant user myself.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/FlakyPorcupine
http://rateyourmusic.com/~FlakyPorcupine|Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Son ov Dracula
#8MikePaw1Posted 8/24/2013 11:30:47 AM
So you're a spammer I take it. I can get around the spams. This leads to dashboarding though.

I'm level 40. Weapons and armor all cost gold later on. Those don't go away. Better investment.
#9J NicePosted 9/9/2013 7:00:07 AM
Killing should only be match specific. Either its a loser is executed match or it isnt. Not every match can lead to death.

In reality gladiators werent executed as often as you think. There was a huge amount of time and money invested for top gladiators and killing them wasnt in the best interest of anyone. Thats what slaves were for.
---
"In 1948, at the request of a dying boy, baseball legend Babe Ruth ate seventy-five hot dogs, then died of hot dog poisoning."
#10FlakyPorcupinePosted 9/13/2013 6:50:24 PM
MikePaw1 posted...
So you're a spammer I take it. I can get around the spams. This leads to dashboarding though.

I actually only spam when my opponent starts to. Mainly I keep my distance and throw in pokes before getting aggressive when my opponent starts to close the gap. It's really come to the point where I can never lose a fair fight anymore. All of my losses are ether from lag, glitches or my opponent spamming me to death with luck on their side.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/FlakyPorcupine
http://rateyourmusic.com/~FlakyPorcupine|Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Son ov Dracula