For the next update

#1wildthing73Posted 8/9/2013 9:45:41 AM
When they finally add new modes to the game via DLC, they should make it to were the 6 legends unlockable through Legends mode (plus any Legends that might be made available through DLC) will only be playable in the other modes... Legends Mode to me seems designed to create your own Legend and that means that having those 6 legends available in that mode is useless, since they don't need any additional work. Also, all the legends from the show should be given their own unique abilities and finishers (Eg. Spartacus would have the ablility to use special pankration moves unique to him and would have a finisher were he stabs the opponent in the stomach and after they drop to their knees he decapitates them with his 2 swords).

Also the Modify Gladiator option needs to have options to do just that, just having a delete gladiator option under there is kinda dumb. That should be like the third option under Modify, the first should be {Modify Gladiator}, and the second should be {Give Gladiator the Rudus}. The options under {Modify Gladiator} would be {Change skin tone} {Change hair} and {Change facial hair}. And the option of {Give Gladiator the Rudus} would be that a gladiator that you have given all the perks and equipment you want and are finished with him can be placed in the other modes, this would free up space for a new recruit without having to send him to the mines.
#2MikePaw1Posted 8/9/2013 10:11:08 AM
All good ideas. They need to fix the bugs here before taking on new endeavors. Also, that's a lot of extra stuff for a free game. Though if they add like a $5 DLC, maybe they will make it of better quality. Though, based on how this game is I wouldn't be surprised if a DLC costs 3,000 gold!
#3wildthing73(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 12:23:05 PM
DLC would be purchasable through the PSN store for regular reasonable money like the Starter Pack
#4BardockpwnsjooPosted 8/11/2013 6:03:23 PM
Considering people pour more than $100 a pop into buying gold coins, I don't think free DLC is too much to ask for in this case.
---
I wish the first thing I had said as a child was, "Quote". That way when I die, I could say, "Unquote".
#5IBeRollTinPosted 8/12/2013 3:48:51 AM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
Considering people pour more than $100 a pop into buying gold coins, I don't think free DLC is too much to ask for in this case.

I bet less than 40% of players have spend any form of real world currency on gold in this game. I bet less than 5% have spent anywhere near the amount you proposed. However I bet above 50% of players would buy a DLC pack for the game.
---
hey guys i have a dig bick, you that read wrong, you read that wrong too, and you read the last sentence twice to make sure you weren't wrong again.
#6randomguy274Posted 8/29/2013 11:33:42 AM
Why are you talking about PSN on the xbox board?
---
GT: Jaysus273
Xbox Minecraft TNT cannon distance world record holder!