Perks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: omXlegend

omXlegend
3 years ago#1
What are the best perks to get for a Double sword? new to this game
PSN: xFaTaLiTy
XBLGT: jokoNlime

omXlegend
3 years ago#2
Also i've just beaten Oenemeus, but i cant go to any other town? I'm level 7, do i need to gain more fame to move to another town? I'm just fighting the regular people now over and over..

User Info: CensorErik

CensorErik
3 years ago#3
omXlegend posted...
Also i've just beaten Oenemeus, but i cant go to any other town? I'm level 7, do i need to gain more fame to move to another town? I'm just fighting the regular people now over and over..

Try hitting the B button and then navigating the map. This probably sounds more sarcastic than I intended, sorry. I had the same issue. I'm like, where are all the towns? Then I was backing out of the screens with the B button and there they were.
"War is young men dying and old men talking."
Future games I'm drooling for; Dead Rising 3, Watch Dogs, and Quantum Break

omXlegend
3 years ago#4
Thanks. I realized how stupid this question probably sounded shortly after I posted it. I must've hit every single button and nothing. Then I hit B and thought "Seriously......." haha

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived