Fight cooldown time glitch

#1secretspy911Posted 8/31/2013 8:51:06 PM(edited)
I started the game tonight after playing earlier today and here what I got:

https://ifflta.bay.livefilestore.com/y2mRv6upbxLfjBvTiptzw1iSSet-H1MRb2BXs5VK_aZ6AU6DE6Dss2aXKY6RyNU5VRnhWeEzh1NzO8BDcWyl_QZl1vWXn6H-qWrxiO5qfhWBvMmBXSJZmmjezeoHXszSsOB/spartacus_legends_glitch.jpg?psid=1

What do I do now? It's the only 2 good fights I can alternate for efficient grinding.
#2mcPhilabustaPosted 9/1/2013 3:48:09 PM
I'm guessing you reached too much xp in a 24 hour period so they xp banned you for a day can't see your link. I say this because it happened to me the other day.
---
MOMMY! WHens daddy coming back from heaven?
#3secretspy911(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 2:36:03 PM
I can get xp banned for fighting too much? So if I understand correctly they punish you for playing their game too much? That's so dumb...
#4KisiroPosted 9/2/2013 9:01:29 PM
Sunday morning after I got off work, I noticed the same thing happened to me when I started it up. Those two battles weren't available for a couple hours. Forcing me to fight the trident guy, or go to the old capua arena. Thursday and Friday I put quite a few hours into it, getting from 44 to 46. Saturday morning, a couple hours, since I had to work later that night. I just assumed they did that on purpose on Sunday because the event was about over and perhaps nobody isn't buying gold maybe? I thought it was either that or the countdown of this event coming to a close, but keeping us from using the two quickest battles to level with at the same time toward the end.

I'm only guessing. I think it's messed up that offline battle in capua arena with this double fame event is 900 fame per fight instead of 1000 like it would be if you bought it for 20 gold for 5 fights without this event. Still, 900 is better than 500. If it wasn't for this event, I wouldn't be half way through 48 right now.
---
X-Box 360 GT: Kisimont
Julius Belmont: "Filet Mignon-Filet Mignon-Filet Mignon-Tartar Sauce!" Yes. I came up with that. =P
#5Viper187666Posted 9/13/2013 1:32:05 PM
This is getting to be a nasty habit with devs and people should be raising hell over it. You don't sell people a game/part of a game then tell them how much they can use it. Halo has done this as well. Part of the reason I didn't even bother going for the highest rank in Halo 4. This BS needs to stop. We are the gamers. We should be progressing at OUR goddamn pace. Playing the game as much as WE desire.