Jupiter's Luck

#1the_alt06Posted 6/29/2013 8:07:04 PM
Just unlocked the perk Jupiter's Luck, no idea what it does. It says "The wrath of the Gods knows no end." All I know is it increased my rating on the character by 50 points. Does anyone know exactly what this perk does?
#2dejavu1982Posted 6/29/2013 8:19:06 PM
Actually it only increases your rating by 40 points not 50 that's all it does.
#312limpPosted 6/30/2013 6:52:13 AM
dejavu1982 posted...

So, wouldn't an overall increase in rating suggest that your gladiator is getting better? Raising that rating is hardly 'all it does'.

It likely raises intangible attributes like crit hit chance, rolling and dodge and parry ability/efficiency, defensive recovery ect

But since the aggregate of these aren't listed on any stat screen, many conclude that it just raises overall rating.
#4dejavu1982Posted 6/30/2013 9:11:42 PM
12limp posted...
dejavu1982 posted...

So, wouldn't an overall increase in rating suggest that your gladiator is getting better? Raising that rating is hardly 'all it does'.

It likely raises intangible attributes like crit hit chance, rolling and dodge and parry ability/efficiency, defensive recovery ect

But since the aggregate of these aren't listed on any stat screen, many conclude that it just raises overall rating.

I have it on 4 characters and the only numbers that changed was rating, nothing else went up.