losing gladiators

#1Ramza77777Posted 7/2/2013 11:49:45 AM
i just lost Crixus in the very 1st fight i used him because my opponent disconnected is there any way to avoid this? because i just lost 11gold and the 50 free gold i received is gone any way to prevent this from occurring again?
#2HengyPosted 7/2/2013 12:21:33 PM
Online play is pretty bad thanks to this (and freezing, which leads to the same result). Until they (hopefully) fix this, only use gladiators online you don't mind losing (or can be revived cheaply). Wouldn't use any legendary gladiators online at all since they're so expensive to get back.

Getting punished for fights you were legitimately going to win is BS. It really shouldn't be so hard to figure out which side of the fight disconnected.

Of course, it's entirely possible they know about this and aren't in any hurry to fix it since losing guys like that will make some people dish out real money to revive them.
---
-011a5-400c974c; ~ Mi Heng.
#3Ramza77777(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 12:28:35 PM
yeah im 15-0 online right now 5 fights using legendary guys it just sucks i can't get Crixus back for 4 levels never even got to use him once‚ and if alot of people are going to be disconnecting constantly most likely the online community is going to die out very quickly
#4FoxxyVialeyPosted 7/3/2013 4:23:57 PM
one guy disconnected on me then sent me a message saying "how does it feel to lose that legendary" then he called me the B word! that was the first piece of hate mail that actually made me mad! I admit...he effectively trolled me HARD!
---
For Gameplays, Vlogs, Cooking, and Fun Check My Youtube @ www.youtube.com/user/datgurlvialey
#5Ramza77777(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 5:14:26 PM
yeah the guy who disconnected on me said he always disconnects if his opponent is a legendary because he thinks no one should use one online and the arena i was using was the 2nd to last city u unlock