Could use a good kart racer....

#11FangsWralhPosted 11/19/2012 8:33:44 AM
This is a pretty decent game.Its not perfect and the A.I. can be really frustrating at times but overall it is a pretty fun game.I have played quite a few online games with it and overall it runs solid though I have been disconnected 2 times but not too bad for the 20+ games I have played online and I havent eally had any real problems finding people online to join.I am looking forward to the new Sonic game but this is a decent filler til then.You can also use your Xbox avatar as a racer.
#12HDCasePosted 11/19/2012 2:32:34 PM(edited)
I liked the demo so I ordered it. I was really disappointed by the new Sonic racing game, so this will be my kart racer for the year. Also unlike Sonic I can play this with my racing wheel, and turn off weapons if I want- two big plusses.
---
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal
#13ChrisChaos101Posted 11/25/2012 8:42:25 AM
it needs drift in it, the tracks that have lots of tight turns (I'm looking at you Monaco) are very difficult to compete with the AI because you have to practically stop to go round corners without grinding the side rails.

Drifting would be fine in this, it's not true to F1 but then when have you seen a loop the loop and speed boost pads on a real F1 track?