DLC Idea

#1bbc13Posted 11/22/2012 10:39:55 AM
They should make a track for every country as DLC although that would be alot because there are alot of countrys inthe world, I really like how they made the tracks with great details and hope they make a track in Ireland that would be a great setting for a track also China would be interesting with the great wall of China
#2SpikeBallPosted 11/24/2012 10:31:51 AM
yeah, they should add some tracks.

on f1 race stars we have 12 tracks (11 + 1 dlc) .. and the F1 season 2012 had 20 rounds, in 19 countries.. I feel that games like these should have 16 tracks at least, so you dont race on the same tracks every time.
---
PSN: JLGuerra
#3pjnelsonPosted 12/15/2012 5:05:37 PM
bbc13 posted...
They should make a track for every country as DLC although that would be alot because there are alot of countrys inthe world, I really like how they made the tracks with great details and hope they make a track in Ireland that would be a great setting for a track also China would be interesting with the great wall of China

There's two-hundred-twenty-some countries in the world.
---
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.
#4TeXasFightPosted 1/3/2013 11:56:08 PM
In Europe the Valentia track is available currently as DLC. Interesting to note Canada, India and China trophies already show, although these tracks are only DLC for the North American PSN.