DLC Idea

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
They should make a track for every country as DLC although that would be alot because there are alot of countrys inthe world, I really like how they made the tracks with great details and hope they make a track in Ireland that would be a great setting for a track also China would be interesting with the great wall of China
3 years ago#2
yeah, they should add some tracks.

on f1 race stars we have 12 tracks (11 + 1 dlc) .. and the F1 season 2012 had 20 rounds, in 19 countries.. I feel that games like these should have 16 tracks at least, so you dont race on the same tracks every time.
---
PSN: JLGuerra
3 years ago#3
bbc13 posted...
They should make a track for every country as DLC although that would be alot because there are alot of countrys inthe world, I really like how they made the tracks with great details and hope they make a track in Ireland that would be a great setting for a track also China would be interesting with the great wall of China

There's two-hundred-twenty-some countries in the world.
---
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.
3 years ago#4
In Europe the Valentia track is available currently as DLC. Interesting to note Canada, India and China trophies already show, although these tracks are only DLC for the North American PSN.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived