Two other stupid questions: King of the screen and My house trophies.

#1SpumaPosted 12/31/2012 11:30:21 AM
First. What the heck is king of the screen? I checked the game menus and online (not much about this game, sadly) and I've no idea. I guess is some kind of online rank but I can't see anything like this (I mean, poinst, scores... stuff like that). Second. I tried to own the whole track in sector snatch: I did it in Belgium (the easier track), 1 lap, no damage and powerups. No trophy. I made the same on two laps. No trophy again. Should I get it with different race conditions?
Thank you!
---
PSN ID: Dave_Cozmo
XBL GT: Dave Cozmo
#2TeXasFightPosted 1/4/2013 12:49:04 AM
Spuma posted...

First. What the heck is king of the screen?

'King of the screen' is awarded if you win 6 races in a local multiplayer match ('Prince of the screen' is awarded for 3 wins). Each victory will see the subsequent race screen bordered in gold emblems - stars, helmets, flags etc.

This achievement can easily be obtained by plugging in a second controller. If in a non-winning position near to the finish, restart the race to maintain the 6 win progress.

Second. I tried to own the whole track in sector snatch: I did it in Belgium (the easier track), 1 lap, no damage and powerups. No trophy. I made the same on two laps. No trophy again. Should I get it with different race conditions?

The 'My house' achievement.

Easy to obtain if setup correctly, your previous attempt probably didn't qualify. Belgium has 7 sectors, including the locked shortcut. All 7 sectors have to be held as the fastest at the same time.

Configure a Sector Snatch event:

Belgium
1000cc (any car will do)
9 laps
Damage disabled
Power ups normal
Project Orion toggled on

Hitting the full x 3 Kers boost after the factory will see your car max boosting around the whole track for a complete lap - 2 or 3 laps should enable you to achieve fastest sectors on 6 of the sectors, then detour to pickup the key on another lap and get the locked sector.
#3Spuma(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:31:26 PM
Thanks a lot pal. For the sector game I definitely miss the shortcut one because I ended with just 6 sectors nailed!
---
PSN ID: Dave_Cozmo
XBL GT: Dave Cozmo