Free on playstation plus

#1japplebyPosted 2/11/2013 6:45:59 PM
Free on playstation plus and only a 1gb download. Definitely worth signing up to plus just for this game and sleeping dogs is free this month too. But anyway F1 has received bad reviews but it is fun and quite unique and it's free so what have you got to lose. I mean it is free in australia so not sure about other parts of the world. Anyway my point is give it a go. I'm enjoying it.
---
Western Bulldogs 2013
#2nordwestPosted 2/19/2013 11:25:22 AM
^ Now free on PS+ in UK too. Coming from MNR and LBPK, it is quite fun and certainly worth the quick download (though I so far keep trying to spin, drift and boost like those other kart racers... oops)
---
beep
#3chrishannerPosted 2/19/2013 11:15:48 PM
I'm mostly liking it so far, got a bit frustrated with it a few times though!

Feel free to add me if you want to get the beat a friends time trial trophy, none of my friends are playing it. PSN is Chrishanner. I've only beaten one so far, so I could set a low time, you beat it with a slightly faster time, then I beat that,
---
"I pity the fool"-The teachings of Mr T.
#4king_ericPosted 2/20/2013 7:07:09 AM
worst karting game in a long time....even free feels like i've been ripped off.
ai cheats like mad........luck based wins.....poor tacks..........no drift.....online and leaderboards don't work ............the list goes on and on.

2 out 10

rather play namco's pole position from early 80's than this tripe.
#5gm914Posted 2/23/2013 9:36:12 PM
Got a couple of free EU + codes (one month each) so I figured I'd give it a shot.
Absolute shovelware. How was this not a $10 PSN game to start with? I feel bad for whoever paid full price on this.
---
SH_NANIG_NS! Just add EA.