Name A Flaw Day 28: Naruto Uzumaki

#31JRCxyzPosted 8/13/2012 6:14:36 PM
chaoslink87 posted...
Hasnt piped Hinata yet!!!!!!

I mean wtf he waiting for??? Her to guide him there???

This. And lol "pipe".
---
Official Susano'o Itachi of the Naruto Shipudden: Ultimate Ninja Stom 3 boards
"When the rich wage war, is the poor who die"
#32Goten55Posted 8/13/2012 7:56:36 PM
bump.
---
Himeko Inaba Month!
http://safebooru.org//images/855/eda8ba0b83a6ef036c9c35c9e983b12b061baadf.jpg - Shut the hell up, wrestling fanboy.
#33EonmasterX_JwinPosted 8/13/2012 8:09:30 PM
DutchKraken posted...
As well, "keeps chasing Sasuke"

I mean, to the point it is starting to get annoying, just accept that this is 1 person you cannot save, becoming saved is obviously a 2-way thing, if Sasuke doesn't want to be saved by you, and he made this clear a great deal of times. As well as he puts other people into danger because of him wanting to save Sasuke. I understand him TRYING to save Sasuke in the original show in retrieval arc (with the Sound 5) but after that, man!

Just decide Sasuke is too much of a danger, I hoped that when I heard Sasuke attacking Killer Bee and his students went to confront the Leaf about it that he would at least grown up and that Sasuke is nothing but a criminal now.

That is what mostly is ticking me off about him, just completely hellbend about Sasuke to the point he forget he has other friends, heck... him, Shikamaru, Chouji and Kiba got along very well before the academy and Hinata actually had a crush for him.

Gonna be honest with you, the day Naruto says he gives up on Sasuke is the day Naruto loses everything he had that ever made him Naruto. & to not let a friend sink into being evil in real life is insanity but this is an anime. If you want real life so bad watch Lifetime...