The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Manga's out.*Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
The last page was outstanding. Obito just overused his Mangekyou but it looked so crazy, lol.
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards.
4 years ago#2
WOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
"The life of an assassin is pain, Jun. You suffer it, you inflict it, you watch it happen, in the hope that you can help it disappear in time." - Ezio
4 years ago#3
I don't know if I get it or not
4 years ago#4
KizaruOfLight posted...
WOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

^
Horrible chapter, no dialogue whatsoever.
XBL: Venom IIII+PSN: zDesktop
http://i46.tinypic.com/ngcxoz.jpg
4 years ago#5
Why were they after rin, was she jinchuurikki? Kakashi had to make a big call.
4 years ago#6
Kinda looking like what I said last week about rin being a spy is true...
4 years ago#7
Next week better explain why Kakashi killed Rin. Doubt Rin would go spy all of a sudden.
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
4 years ago#8
Rin has to be really important and the whole spy thing seems like a good theory. I find it odd though that kakashi immediately passed out while obito went on a rampage.
4 years ago#9
The stress of being forced to kill Rin and his MS awakening no doubt took it's toll on him.
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
4 years ago#10
I think it's cool that we now know how he awakened his Sharingan. But what I don't understand are some of the readers' reactions. People are saying they hate Kakashi now and whatnot. I don't understand how Rin could be so important to a reader that they would hate Kakashi for killing her.
"The life of an assassin is pain, Jun. You suffer it, you inflict it, you watch it happen, in the hope that you can help it disappear in time." - Ezio

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived