The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Jutsu Clash..

#1shojon_boyPosted 10/18/2012 11:22:35 AM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/10/do-you-want-jutsu-clashes-in-naruto-storm-3/

What you think guys??
---
PSN: lobby0309
"You can do anything, but not everything"
#2WebDivxPosted 10/18/2012 11:24:28 AM
i agree w./ SI... letting people chose for themselves in the game is the best way to go! but even if it was the only option i want it! jutsu clashes rocked!
#3shojon_boy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 11:26:52 AM
WebDivx posted...
i agree w./ SI... letting people chose for themselves in the game is the best way to go! but even if it was the only option i want it! jutsu clashes rocked!

Well said
---
PSN: lobby0309
"You can do anything, but not everything"
#4BoulderHolderPosted 10/18/2012 6:21:26 PM(edited)
It should be an option if they decide to include it.
---
I'ma fan art fiend.
http://i.minus.com/iuxni6UtWeHUI.jpg
#5GoombacrusherPosted 10/18/2012 6:26:43 PM
Meh, I think if they include it it should be for offline and player matches only. It could get very annoying in ranked matches
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#6Deadmeat20Posted 10/18/2012 8:27:43 PM
How would the winner of clashes be determined? Pressing a single button really quick like a hyper-caffeinated bunny isn't a good idea. The host would have an advantage for sure. I would rather a cinematic event that ends with a tie, knocking both players back without any damage.
---
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
#7koggxPosted 10/18/2012 8:36:29 PM
How would the winner of clashes be determined? Pressing a single button really quick like a hyper-caffeinated bunny isn't a good idea. The host would have an advantage for sure. I would rather a cinematic event that ends with a tie, knocking both players back without any damage.

then the clash feels like a waste if it does nothing but eat chakra and knock people back why not make it send both opponents skidding back a ways taking half damage this way it wasn't a total waste for either sides and it adds to the feel that it was a clash of powerful jutsu as neither party got away free of damage though that is just something i thought up on the fly
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx home to all manga fan
#8JRCxyzPosted 10/19/2012 3:34:33 AM
So... Pretty much Parukia, MGze (I believe) and myself said in the other clash thread. Make it like Storm 1 Ultimates.
---
Official Susano'o Itachi of the Naruto Shipudden: Ultimate Ninja Stom 3 boards
"When the rich wage war, is the poor who die"
#9TG_WolfPosted 10/19/2012 4:20:38 AM
JRCxyz posted...
So... Pretty much Parukia, MGze (I believe) and myself said in the other clash thread. Make it like Storm 1 Ultimates.

*sigh*

And yet again we neglect the fact lag would make even this a total **** fest.

Only luck based systems work in a game like this but since no one seems to want that we seem headed towards ******* up what could be a great game.

If so I guess it's time to spam CC2 and demand the ability to turn it off in online or absent from online entirely.

Don't try and say it won't make much difference to the gameplay, competitive Storm 1 disproved that. If you haven't seen what that looks like here's the rundown:

Rasengan or Chidori type jutsu users chosen.

Constant circling with no attacking

Jutsu used

Jutsu clashed

Better person wins

Repeat ad nauseum

It's incredibly boring to watch -_-

There was a reason they removed it in the first place, do you really want Storm 3 to become an online, lag influenced version of that?

As a fan, I WANT Jutsu Clashes back.

As an intelligent gamer I know how much they'll **** up the game online.

I pray CC2 does the right thing..
For the love of god, I pray..

-_-
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#10lonelyhero24Posted 10/19/2012 11:56:33 AM
TG_Wolf posted...
JRCxyz posted...

*sigh*

And yet again we neglect the fact lag would make even this a total **** fest.

Only luck based systems work in a game like this but since no one seems to want that we seem headed towards ******* up what could be a great game.

If so I guess it's time to spam CC2 and demand the ability to turn it off in online or absent from online entirely.

Don't try and say it won't make much difference to the gameplay, competitive Storm 1 disproved that. If you haven't seen what that looks like here's the rundown:

Rasengan or Chidori type jutsu users chosen.

Constant circling with no attacking

Jutsu used

Jutsu clashed

Better person wins

Repeat ad nauseum

It's incredibly boring to watch -_-

There was a reason they removed it in the first place, do you really want Storm 3 to become an online, lag influenced version of that?

As a fan, I WANT Jutsu Clashes back.

As an intelligent gamer I know how much they'll **** up the game online.

I pray CC2 does the right thing..
For the love of god, I pray..

-_-

uh did you forget the fact that you could just do button combinations & do you have a really crappy connection or something because even with just two bars in a chaotic situation why do think it will lag when one thing is happening?
---
(Spoiler Alert!) Kingdom hearts is Light (End of spoiler)