Edo Hidan?

#1JackhammerM60Posted 10/19/2012 8:43:54 PM
So theres a filler with Hidan coming up right? Does that mean we have a chance of getting Edo Hidan? I would like for his moveset to be reworked, along with his jutsu, which is useless outside of being a grade A support.
Would you guys like CC2 to include Edo Hidan?
---
Haxem Ranger - Koirugan H4X- Official Founder of the Haxem Rangers
God bless the Enclave. God bless America.
#2lonelyhero24Posted 10/19/2012 8:50:11 PM
JackhammerM60 posted...
So theres a filler with Hidan coming up right? Does that mean we have a chance of getting Edo Hidan? I would like for his moveset to be reworked, along with his jutsu, which is useless outside of being a grade A support.

Um hidan never died :/ sooo no
---
(Spoiler Alert!) Kingdom hearts is Light (End of spoiler)
#3AODSoulUnisonPosted 10/19/2012 9:24:15 PM
lonelyhero24 posted...
JackhammerM60 posted...

Hidan only stays immortal as long as he can keep performing his ritual to refresh the original jutsu. Since he was just a head when he was buried, eventually he would have succumbed to crushing, suffocation, starvation, or...just suddenly registering the effects of being decapitated.

Now, how long Hidan stays immortal without doing his ritual, we've never been given a hint, but I'd imagine it'd be maybe a month at the most - he should be really dead by now.
---
[ - - - - - - - PSWii60 - 3DSP(x3)(x2) - PC(x3) - - - - - - - ]
{[::[OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL SOMETHING-OR-OTHER]::]}
#4XGeassPosted 10/19/2012 9:41:18 PM
AODSoulUnison posted...
lonelyhero24 posted...
JackhammerM60 posted...

Hidan only stays immortal as long as he can keep performing his ritual to refresh the original jutsu. Since he was just a head when he was buried, eventually he would have succumbed to crushing, suffocation, starvation, or...just suddenly registering the effects of being decapitated.

Now, how long Hidan stays immortal without doing his ritual, we've never been given a hint, but I'd imagine it'd be maybe a month at the most - he should be really dead by now.

As you said we have no clue how long the justu lasts. For all we know he can go years without needing a sacrifice. Like everyone said they just dug him out.
---
I Just found out the dub to Hellsing Ultimate episodes 5 through 8 are coming out the day before my birthday!!! :D
Bayonetta 2 has been announced I am so happy
#5slmcknettPosted 10/20/2012 1:21:36 AM
I think Kishimoto said about last year that Hidan still wasn't dead; just dying.
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#6deidara21Posted 10/20/2012 2:52:08 AM
It is confirmed that Hidan needs to kill to keep his immortality. It has also been confirmed, by Kishi, that he's dying of malnutrition. How that males sense is far beyond me, but it's Kishi after all.
---
"Do not lose your composure, do not break your stance, stretch out your awareness, and do not let your guard down for even a second."
#7CheradenineZKLPosted 10/20/2012 3:31:16 AM
Itll be a flashback or something. I wish zetsu would dig hidan back up and give hima clone body!
#8deidara21Posted 10/20/2012 2:48:27 PM
Exactly. It's stupid how the just forgot about him.
---
"Do not lose your composure, do not break your stance, stretch out your awareness, and do not let your guard down for even a second."