Awakening Characters Are Vulnerable to Ultimate Jutsu (VIDEO)

#1RealityCheck10Posted 10/30/2012 7:03:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDCd_SyOqe4

(Whenever an Awakening Character is hit by your Ultimate Jutsu, your opponent's Awakening State is cancelled out, and they take the punishment of your jutsu)

Credit: IchirakuTV
---
---
Official Sasuke (Susano'o) of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Board.
#2KizaruOfLightPosted 10/30/2012 7:08:10 PM
This is some of the best news I've seen so far.
---
"The life of an assassin is pain, Jun. You suffer it, you inflict it, you watch it happen, in the hope that you can help it disappear in time." - Ezio
#3GodzillaheiseiPosted 10/30/2012 7:11:30 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
This is some of the best news I've seen so far.

Agreed,

Now people can't be so careless with their Awakenings, especially Instant Awakenings since we can just cancel them out with an Ougi. Same with any massive Awakenings as well.
---
---
Official Jugo of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#4YomonachiPosted 10/30/2012 7:11:43 PM
Finally, my request is satisfied.

Yomonachi posted...
Awakening grab stuff.

---
13th in the Nation
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
#5RemixV4Posted 10/30/2012 7:34:11 PM
Sounds good to me
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
#6coonslovaPosted 10/30/2012 7:34:23 PM
yes finally proof of what i was saying
---
Dr. Snakes
#7ShakaVPosted 10/30/2012 7:40:27 PM
Although I'm liking these changes, all the nerfs that awakenings are getting in Storm 3 makes me wonder if awakenings will be even used online anymore. As it stands, in online battles people in gen seldom awaken anymore unless they have a char with a good awakening like sage naruto or masked man.

Going into awakening is going to be pretty risky unless you awaken to deal the final blow, or you have a substantial sub advantage over opponent. With no supports to protect you when you awaken, a bad timed awakening can easily lead to you eating a UJ. Fighting susanoo in s3 is already a joke. Give them all these nerfs, and no one will use them anymore.
#8Shadowtroop86Posted 10/30/2012 7:44:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9GodzillaheiseiPosted 10/30/2012 7:49:43 PM
ShakaV posted...
Although I'm liking these changes, all the nerfs that awakenings are getting in Storm 3 makes me wonder if awakenings will be even used online anymore. As it stands, in online battles people in gen seldom awaken anymore unless they have a char with a good awakening like sage naruto or masked man.

Going into awakening is going to be pretty risky unless you awaken to deal the final blow, or you have a substantial sub advantage over opponent. With no supports to protect you when you awaken, a bad timed awakening can easily lead to you eating a UJ. Fighting susanoo in s3 is already a joke. Give them all these nerfs, and no one will use them anymore.

Susano'o can block an UJ, and with subs, it'll be somewhat well off despite these additions and changes.

The only Awakenings to worry about are Kyuubi forms, Kakuzu, Gates, etc Any form that's can move around quickly or has strong range attacks are ones to worry about. Giant Awakenings should only be used if you have subs, know when to block, more or less can be assured of victory, and can properly use the Awakening. Other then that, I'd rely on the strength I'm currently set with and any supports allied with me.
---
---
Official Jugo of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#10GoombacrusherPosted 10/30/2012 7:51:56 PM
Nice to finally get a confirmation of this
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.