Naruto storm 3 Menma

#1Star25blackPosted 11/18/2012 6:49:07 PM
I know they said no characters outside the manga but I think Menma would be a good addition as long he has different move sets anyone agrees
#2KizaruOfLightPosted 11/18/2012 6:52:02 PM(edited)
I know they said no characters outside the manga but I think Menma would be a good addition as long he has different move sets anyone agrees

I'd rather have Lars than that ugly Naruto wanna-be.
---
"The life of an assassin is pain, Jun. You suffer it, you inflict it, you watch it happen, in the hope that you can help it disappear in time." - Ezio
#3Star25black(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 6:58:33 PM
I understand your point but the reason I said it would cool for him to be playable because in the scans it show hokage naruto as he appeared in the movie(with headband). I nothing against Lar either but wouldn't count him in because it was probably onetime only.
#4UltimaXOmegaPosted 11/18/2012 7:27:34 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...

Wannabe? He IS Naruto.
Also you haven't seen his badass Black Ring Shaped Rasengan.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
#5shadowtrialPosted 11/18/2012 7:38:23 PM
She's dead.
---
pringles
#6KizaruOfLightPosted 11/18/2012 8:59:01 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...

Wannabe? He IS Naruto.

But he's... not though. He's a rip-off from a different universe or whatever the plot around Road to Ninja is. And I don't care about his rip-offsengan lol.
---
"The life of an assassin is pain, Jun. You suffer it, you inflict it, you watch it happen, in the hope that you can help it disappear in time." - Ezio
#7Moe_Lester_13Posted 11/18/2012 10:12:43 PM
Yes, because we dont have enough Naruto's as it is
#8MetalSonicSwordPosted 11/19/2012 2:12:03 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...

Wannabe? He IS Naruto.

But he's... not though. He's a rip-off from a different universe or whatever the plot around Road to Ninja is. And I don't care about his rip-offsengan lol.

rip-off doesnt mean what you think it does....He's the Naruto of an alternative timeline
---
The official Ginkaku of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
#9EonmasterX_JwinPosted 11/19/2012 7:56:16 AM
@Kizaru

Let's forget Lars for a second & remember that Menma is LITERALLY Dark Naruto with a moveset & a slightly different appearance. I want Dark Naruto playable but the best we will EVER get is just an alternate color scheme as DLC for Naruto (which would look weird if good Naruto was in a Dark Naruto appearance while still acting good). But Dark Naruto being an alternate costume for Menma would be beautiful...

But with Menma we'll basically get Dark Naruto with a fully decked out moveset & a black Kurama that he'd awaken into. Exactly like Killer Bee, how he turns into the full 8 tails. Menma would awaken into the full 9 tails (a black version).

Sry to say, but we could get some serious mileage out of the closest thing we will EVER get to a hollow Ichigo in this game... But hey man, if you wanna Lars it up all day knock yourself out. I'm more for Guren than Menma anyway (but only by like, 10% more than Menma, so not that much more).
#10AMP1317Posted 11/19/2012 9:42:02 AM
Moe_Lester_13 posted...
Yes, because we dont have enough Naruto's as it is

This.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"