New Scan! Jinchuriki, Tailed Beasts Confirmed!!

#1WebDivxPosted 12/14/2012 5:17:59 AM
topic of a lifetime!!!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/naruto-storm-3-jinchuriki-tailed-beasts-confirmed/
#2WebDivx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 5:18:21 AM
now if madara is confirmed i can die happy!
#3ArrancarMadaraPosted 12/14/2012 5:21:35 AM
Late
---
Yogurt! I HATE Yogurt!...even with strawberries!
#4ArrancarMadaraPosted 12/14/2012 5:24:23 AM
Though I do like your topic title better lol.
---
Yogurt! I HATE Yogurt!...even with strawberries!
#5DiZ0XPosted 12/14/2012 5:31:59 AM
YEEEEESSSSSSSssSSsSSSSSSSSSSsSsS

I guess this pretty much confirms that the past Kage may be in as well, since the jinchuuriki fight was after, I believe...

Edo Iachi/Nagato, maybe Pakura, Gari, etc.

I can't recall, was the jinchuuriki battle before or after Madara?
#6TG_WolfPosted 12/14/2012 5:33:22 AM
Yay I can finally talk about them being playable, woot!

I knew they were playable a month ago. I hate keeping secrets -_-
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Mu of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#7WebDivx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 5:46:34 AM
i been staring at this for the past 30 min and it looks like TS Gaara can transform to Shukaku!!! Damn right thats awesome!

TG_Wolf posted...

lol suuuure you did!
#8TG_WolfPosted 12/14/2012 6:08:27 AM
WebDivx posted...
i been staring at this for the past 30 min and it looks like TS Gaara can transform to Shukaku!!! Damn right thats awesome!

TG_Wolf posted...

lol suuuure you did!

There was a beta test play of One Piece Pirate Warriors shortly before its release and while there a group of us found out a few little things about some upcoming games.
I actually didn't realize at the time they were talking about Storm 3, I thought they were discussing the anime because I was talking to them shortly before that about the anime and how they felt about fillers. All the discussion over the last month made me remember that and I realized they meant the game. Should have guessed when they were talking about "..trouble with the ultimates.."

Everything you see and hear at these sessions are covered by an NDA until official announcements are made.

So far there's only 1 thing that hasn't been announced and it doesn't have to do with Storm 3.

I knew about the Jinchuuriki, the sequel to Pirate Warriors, which was already planned and I heard about a Collaboration Project which I presume is the Versus J thing.

You find out a lot of interesting stuff at beta events, Devs. often don't know how to keep their mouths shut.
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Mu of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#9UltimaXOmegaPosted 12/14/2012 6:12:53 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official Rinnegan Masked Man of the UNS3 boards
#10Parukia256Posted 12/14/2012 6:14:39 AM
Now everyone's hopes for Rinne Tobi/Madara have drastically risen,
---
Love like winter.