New Scan! Jinchuriki, Tailed Beasts Confirmed!!

#31UltimaXOmegaPosted 12/14/2012 8:07:28 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
HAVEN'T u learned to wait for gameplay before saying something is playable.

*shows scan of all the jinchuriki
*scan actually only depicts a story mode battle

does any1 remember this happening with Pain? jaraiya story mode battled animal path and animal path wasn't playable ................

Lol TSI you told me on PS3 you would laugh when the scan showed them as Tobi's moveset.
WHOS LAUGHIN NOW
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official Rinnegan Masked Man of the UNS3 boards
#32TheAlphaItachiPosted 12/14/2012 8:07:40 AM
ljam444 posted...
TheAlphaItachi posted...

does any1 remember this happening with Pain? jaraiya story mode battled animal path and animal path wasn't playable ................

You donīt have eyes donīt you? you donīt see the image below the artwork that has the jinchuriki fighting on FREE BATTLE MODE?

well i looked and AT FIRST i thought it was in the forrest too , but 1 way you can tell this is story mode battle is that the white/blue tailed beast is performing a special attack , HOWEVER theres no name tag in the lower part of the screen , just like with animal path pain in Storm 2.
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#33uchihaizunaPosted 12/14/2012 8:11:48 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
ljam444 posted...
TheAlphaItachi posted...

You donīt have eyes donīt you? you donīt see the image below the artwork that has the jinchuriki fighting on FREE BATTLE MODE?

well i looked and AT FIRST i thought it was in the forrest too , but 1 way you can tell this is story mode battle is that the white/blue tailed beast is performing a special attack , HOWEVER theres no name tag in the lower part of the screen , just like with animal path pain in Storm 2.

Remember that you can turn off the jutsu's name?
---
The Only Uchiha Izuna of the Storm 3 Board
http://i46.tinypic.com/ngcxoz.jpg, http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
#34ArrancarMadaraPosted 12/14/2012 8:12:59 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
ljam444 posted...
TheAlphaItachi posted...

The scan must have been translated. SaiyanIsland doesn't say something is confirmed unless it is confirmed. Now go back under your bridge.
---
Yogurt! I HATE Yogurt!...even with strawberries!
#35TheAlphaItachiPosted 12/14/2012 8:14:11 AM
uchihaizuna posted...
TheAlphaItachi posted...
ljam444 posted...
TheAlphaItachi posted...

true but cc2 leaves that on in scans
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#36heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/14/2012 8:14:46 AM
Y'know what... I'm not even going to get hyped for this, because CC2 LOVES to piss us off... They go "Here's your cake... but the only way you're eating it is if you sprinkle this entire godamned jar of salt on it". Case-in-point: Costumes, but have some ring out with that.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#37ArrancarMadaraPosted 12/14/2012 8:17:47 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
uchihaizuna posted...
TheAlphaItachi posted...
ljam444 posted...
TheAlphaItachi posted...

true but cc2 leaves that on in scans

FYI those jutsu names appear for a second. Who says the snapshot wasn't taken after it went away. Also why would that be a Story battle?
---
Yogurt! I HATE Yogurt!...even with strawberries!
#38TheAlphaItachiPosted 12/14/2012 8:24:35 AM
and another thing , why would they not show the jinchuriki fighting in their human forms on one portion of the scan , then show their tailed beast forms in the other portion .......... its probably because they were too lazy to do more character models because Rinne MM has edo jinchuriki in his moveset , so instead of doing another model devoid of edo characteristics , they decided to just place the tailed beast since they dont show those characteristics anyways
---
#39Red__RaptorPosted 12/14/2012 8:25:23 AM
Jeez the sky is blue and the sun is hot. Get a frakking life and stop putting down everything all the bloody time! SHEESH!
---
---
[PSN: tenten79] Explosively Advancing Kunai on NUNSG!!!!!! Get Ready! Weapon Control: Gigantic Iron Ball!!! ... Arigato!
#40largerockPosted 12/14/2012 8:34:18 AM
So......what does this mean for the anime?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.