New Scan! Jinchuriki, Tailed Beasts Confirmed!!

#41King_JanaffPosted 12/14/2012 8:41:14 AM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
Y'know what... I'm not even going to get hyped for this, because CC2 LOVES to piss us off... They go "Here's your cake... but the only way you're eating it is if you sprinkle this entire godamned jar of salt on it". Case-in-point: Costumes, but have some ring out with that.

But we don't know if every stage will have the ring-out feature. If there are a few stages without it or an option to turn it off then it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho
You can think your smart, you can claim to be fast, but that's just rash, you know your not better then Rainbow Dash
#42grimjow77Posted 12/14/2012 8:41:59 AM
wow didn't expect them playable.
---
Nine tails you are merely a momentary life tailed beast are but slaves to those with blessed eyes Obey The Uchiha! :Official Uchiha Madara of NSUNS3 board:
#43Rikudo-PeinPosted 12/14/2012 8:55:21 AM(edited)
Finally, NEW news. Not that surprising TBH, but I'm glad they're all in.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#44DiZ0XPosted 12/14/2012 9:11:00 AM
Of course they're playable... Why would they be fighting eachother in story mode?

And if they were giant boss battles, they wouldn't have chakra bars.
#45Mystickay86Posted 12/14/2012 9:22:17 AM
Great news! Wasn't expecting them to be playable seperately. I thought it'd be Tobi (Pain moveset type) character. I want to play as the 6 tails! Bubble power!
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#46MetalSonicSwordPosted 12/14/2012 9:26:20 AM
wonder what the beasts will fight like

hell, I wonder how Fuu's going to fight with no offensive jutsu
---
The official Ginkaku of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
#47TheAlphaItachiPosted 12/14/2012 9:44:38 AM
thats another thing , how are ALL of them all of a sudden playable when only two are shown in the story mode battle .

the upper part of the scan is just showing a group theme .
you already know 9 tails and shukaku aren't gonna be awakenings or playable right of the bat.
and like i said if the jinchuriki were playable , why would CC2 deliberately go out of their way to exclude showing the human forms fighting ?

but im gonna laugh like i did last year
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#48GoldLigerPosted 12/14/2012 9:55:35 AM
What I want to know if Tailed Beast mode Naruto is like the rest of the Jinchuuriki or his chapter 571 chakra Kurama version. I hope it's the latter.
#49ShadowSliphPosted 12/14/2012 10:03:17 AM
In regards to what TheAlphaItachi said...why would they show all the Jinchuuriki together and the 3 and 4 tails playable unless they were all playable?
#50XxNathan13XxPosted 12/14/2012 10:07:31 AM
So, this confirmed all the Jincuriki, Madara, and Rinnegan Tobi. It also confirms that the story is going to up to the Rinnegan Tobi fight.
---
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the best show I've ever seen.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG and NS:UNS3 board.
More topics from this board...
Full burst on psnpsychoslipknot110/22 11:22AM