New Scan! Jinchuriki, Tailed Beasts Confirmed!!

#51AMP1317Posted 12/14/2012 10:09:40 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm hella excited for this, but here's one thing I gotta say...
If CC2 is going to make all them of them playable, that means they're creating like... 75% of their movesets.
So, they're making up movesets again which gives them NO excuse to not make movesets for the 7 swordsman, Shizune, Shee, Chojiro, Anko, and other semi insognificant characters.

Still, freaking awesome! Can't wait to bubble it up!
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
#52TG_WolfPosted 12/14/2012 10:36:34 AM
MetalSonicSword posted...
wonder what the beasts will fight like

hell, I wonder how Fuu's going to fight with no offensive jutsu

Like Lee I would guess.

She does have her Bug Bite Punch and a swarm like Shino's insects.
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Mu of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#53RagirothPosted 12/14/2012 10:42:08 AM
Holy crap, awesome!

And this really increases chances for Madara? WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I think he'll be revealed closer to release.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#54TG_WolfPosted 12/14/2012 10:45:44 AM
Also I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Jinchuuriki's full beast forms weren't actually their Awakenings.

Think about it, Gaara was stripped of Shukaku but he is still able to be in that form for the Tailed Beast Battle it talks about. It makes no sense to give him that as an awakening.

Some may have their full form as awakenings but I wouldn't doubt that their full forms may be for that mode/free battle only.
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Mu of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#55ravencPosted 12/14/2012 10:59:32 AM
Honestly, with this confirmation, I feel the best ending spot would be ch 599, but it'll likely be 573. With 599, we possibly get as boss fights...

- Tobi & Jinchuriki boss fight - phase 1 (human form)
- Tobi & Jinchuriki boss fight - phase 2 (tailed beasts form)
- Tobi & Jinchuriki boss fight - phase 3 (vs. Tobi)

- 5 Kages vs Madara boss fight - phase 1 (vs Madara)
- 5 Kages vs Madara boss fight - phase 2 (vs Susanoo clones)
- 5 Kages vs Madara boss fight - phase 3 (vs Perfect Susanoo)

- Kabuto boss fight (likely just a regular fight ala Tobi vs Minato)

All that's needed: Madara, Rinnegan Tobi (likely confirmed due to this scan), and Snake Sage mode (as awakening).
---
Xbox 360 GT: Raven the Last
#56amr65Posted 12/14/2012 11:05:45 AM
WebDivx posted...
now if madara is confirmed i can die happy!
#57XxNathan13XxPosted 12/14/2012 11:23:00 AM
ravenc posted...
Honestly, with this confirmation, I feel the best ending spot would be ch 599, but it'll likely be 573. With 599, we possibly get as boss fights...

- Tobi & Jinchuriki boss fight - phase 1 (human form)
- Tobi & Jinchuriki boss fight - phase 2 (tailed beasts form)
- Tobi & Jinchuriki boss fight - phase 3 (vs. Tobi)

- 5 Kages vs Madara boss fight - phase 1 (vs Madara)
- 5 Kages vs Madara boss fight - phase 2 (vs Susanoo clones)
- 5 Kages vs Madara boss fight - phase 3 (vs Perfect Susanoo)

- Kabuto boss fight (likely just a regular fight ala Tobi vs Minato)

All that's needed: Madara, Rinnegan Tobi (likely confirmed due to this scan), and Snake Sage mode (as awakening).

Madara was confirmed as well since he arrived on the battlefield before this fight.
---
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the best show I've ever seen.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG and NS:UNS3 board.
#58ArrancarMadaraPosted 12/14/2012 11:53:29 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
thats another thing , how are ALL of them all of a sudden playable when only two are shown in the story mode battle .

the upper part of the scan is just showing a group theme .
you already know 9 tails and shukaku aren't gonna be awakenings or playable right of the bat.
and like i said if the jinchuriki were playable , why would CC2 deliberately go out of their way to exclude showing the human forms fighting ?

but im gonna laugh like i did last year

lol Okay buddy well have fun with that. You said what you thought so why keep going on?

Alls we can do now is wait until March or more info then we will see whos right.

But seriously TSI?

You say you hate these games but you play them more than any of us. Yours always on Generations and that is sad. Very sad. I pity your life from the bottom of my heart. Also as I said before, The Scan was prob already Translated. Saiyan Island doesnt go around making fake conformations.

Everybody laughed at me when I said Kabutomaru was going to be in Gen. Then Ta Da, and I'm the one who got him confirmed early.

And your character models statement is dumb, even if they were in Obitos moveset they would still need character models.

And Again I will state that SaiyanIsland has never confirmed something that hasnt already been proven by another source. I'm taking it wherever SaiyanIsland stole that scan the person who posted it has a Japanese translation.

Also making character models for Tailed Beasts in battle & not in a cutscene basically makes your theory on its story only retarded.

And my last fact of the day, That fight in the scan never happened in the Manga it was a free battle.

And to prove my point about how SI wont confirm anything unless it is confirmed by the company or an article.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/naruto-confirmed-playable-in-project-versus-j/

YOSH! It looks like the Hero of the Leaf Village, Naruto Uzumaki, is confirmed playable in Project Versus J! Saiyan Islandís THE BASEDGOD was able to see the trademark orange and black jumpsuit in one of the screenshots from yesterdayís scan. Weíve blown the image up by 4 times and drawn a yellow arrow to show Naruto running toward the fray of Goku, Luffy, and Toriko. Click the screenshot below to see the larger size.

Now, in case you are wondering why we have a question mark in the title, itís because itís very well possible it could be some other Shonen Jump character. Sometimes when images are scanned, there is a color distortion. Or, it could be Naruto, but he is shown in some other capacity which is not necessarily playable. If you ask Saiyan Island though, we think he will be playable! After all, how can Shonen Jump celebrate 45 years of success without one of their biggest franchises! For now, please consider this a rumor.

That is for Project J. Even though we all know Naruto will clearly be in it SI wont "Confirm" it because it has not been "officially" confirmed through an article, scans, or the company.
---
Yogurt! I HATE Yogurt!...even with strawberries!
#59KizaruOfLightPosted 12/14/2012 11:53:31 AM
*Volcano explodes in the background to symbolize my hype exploding through the roof of my house* AWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I knew they wouldn't fail us! CC2, thank you! Fu, here I come!! Bring on Storm 3!!
---
Official Fu, the Seven Tails Jinchuuriki of the NUNS3 Board!
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png http://tinyurl.com/dx4wkk4
#60LockonPosted 12/14/2012 12:03:52 PM
Just waiting for Madara to be confirmed so I can beat myself up about how im not getting this game because to many good games coming out next year to buy this. Damn you GTA V, The Last Of Us, GOW: Ascension, Cry 3!
---
http://i.imgur.com/qvtbL.jpeg http://i.imgur.com/xs6YK.jpg
R3D.