NARUTO 614 is OUT!!!

#101SolidHaseoPosted 12/19/2012 5:43:19 PM
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
How exactly can you prove that a characters importance is a fact and not a opinion,anyway?

Re-read various of my posts. You do realize that there is something called literary analysis, right?

No,I didn't know,I checked on the internet and it doesn't answer this question.I don't care about logical BS,in my opinion,Neji was a important character.I will not change what I said.

Neji was a secondary character or even less cause he didn't do jack in Shippuden, this is why i hate manga with too many damn characters.....important characters are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Orochimaru etc if character is to become important they need to have enough air time and contribute as much as they can to a story, I don't consider Lee or Tenten important either, Shikamaru, Choji and Ino are classified as important because they have contributed to story and have had the sufficient air time to do so...
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4
#102Tactician_LordPosted 12/19/2012 5:56:36 PM
SolidHaseo posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
How exactly can you prove that a characters importance is a fact and not a opinion,anyway?

Re-read various of my posts. You do realize that there is something called literary analysis, right?

No,I didn't know,I checked on the internet and it doesn't answer this question.I don't care about logical BS,in my opinion,Neji was a important character.I will not change what I said.

Neji was a secondary character or even less cause he didn't do jack in Shippuden, this is why i hate manga with too many damn characters.....important characters are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Orochimaru etc if character is to become important they need to have enough air time and contribute as much as they can to a story, I don't consider Lee or Tenten important either, Shikamaru, Choji and Ino are classified as important because they have contributed to story and have had the sufficient air time to do so...

Thanks for explaining it to Diogo...again. Still, I don`t think even then he will understand what I was saying, he seems to think that my logical view of the series equals disdain and hate for it...or whatever he thinks (from how he threats every argument with me).
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#103DiogoShadowJorgPosted 12/20/2012 1:21:15 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...

It doesn't change my opinion of Neji.To me secondary characters like Neji are important.Only Fodder ninja are unimportant to me.So it's a opinion,not a fact.I'm going to stop argumenting,it is depressing and tiring to maintain those arguments.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#104Tactician_LordPosted 12/20/2012 1:36:19 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...

It doesn't change my opinion of Neji.To me secondary characters like Neji are important.Only Fodder ninja are unimportant to me.So it's a opinion,not a fact.I'm going to stop argumenting,it is depressing and tiring to maintain those arguments.

Thinking a fact is an opinion will not make it so...but now this is closely deviating into the same arguments religious people use, so I guess it`s for the best that you decided to withdraw, lest you keep degrading yourself.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#105EvrayPosted 12/20/2012 2:22:51 AM
Now about 5-10 deaths more with no revives and we got a real war!

Also a main character has to die.
---
If the Giants win I'll close my account. Promise. Super Bowl 2012- Erik P 2/5/2012 at 3:31:41 PM. Account Status, Active.
#106DiogoShadowJorgPosted 12/20/2012 6:06:49 AM
Whatever...I wouldn't care about degrading myself further.
But I'm tired of this argument,and I had trouble sleeping because of it,so I call it quits.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#107Tactician_LordPosted 12/20/2012 12:36:12 PM
But I'm tired of this argument,and I had trouble sleeping because of it,so I call it quits.

You had trouble sleeping because people pointed out a fact to you that you didn`t accept? That`s progress at least, part of you knows you are wrong. XD
---
#108RekoisCoolPosted 12/20/2012 12:54:04 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...

You had trouble sleeping because people pointed out a fact to you that you didn`t accept? That`s progress at least, part of you knows you are wrong. XD

Nice to see someone finally put Diogo in his place.
*pats and rubs you on the back*
#109Tactician_LordPosted 12/20/2012 1:02:29 PM
RekoisCool posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...

Nice to see someone finally put Diogo in his place.
*pats and rubs you on the back*

I`m the one petting you!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltxgrs6e0f1qm6oc3o1_500.gif
---
#110YukimuraCrimsonPosted 12/20/2012 1:41:13 PM(edited)
About time but I want more really wanted the kages to die off but wtf is up with Tsunade randomly getting better...

They could have killed Ten Ten, Kiba, Shino and Neji their story was done during PTS they hardly got any screen time during shippuuden reason why I want more like a dead Tsunade would be nice =D
---
-Ymcn