NARUTO 614 is OUT!!!

#111KingSpicaPosted 12/20/2012 3:58:56 PM
so... your saying 2nd secondary characters are not important and u want more favorite characters to die?

and what does fodder mean?
---
my psn is kingspica the same as my psn em also aka masterdhw from hokagesroom
#112Tactician_LordPosted 12/20/2012 7:18:23 PM
KingSpica posted...
so... your saying 2nd secondary characters are not important and u want more favorite characters to die?

and what does fodder mean?

Fodder is essentially the same as calling someone a "pawn", "expendable", "trash" and probably more.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#113GetsugaTensh0Posted 12/20/2012 9:01:16 PM
If Akamaru dies people are going to flip, and stop comparing Neji to Shino/Tenten. He might not have played a good part in II, but he was like Naruto's gateway to success in Part 1. And don't forget he's the strongest (or 2nd strongest because there is Shikamaru) of his generation because he's a Jonin. RIP Neji
---
It's a good thing I played all that Assassin's Creed
#114SolidHaseoPosted 12/20/2012 9:13:51 PM
^Yep but Neji didn't have character development in Shippuden, Choji can go butterfly w/o pill, that essentially makes him the best Akamichi(sp?) in their clan's history and in the future, Ino and Shikamaru will obviously take their father's places. Tenten will OBVIOUSLY become the best weapon master by mastering fan etc, Lee will at some point learn all gates(Guy has to die for this). Kiba and Shino haven't done much either.......I expect them to die for some reason....
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4
#115inotenPosted 12/20/2012 9:34:57 PM
SolidHaseo posted...
^Yep but Neji didn't have character development in Shippuden, Choji can go butterfly w/o pill, that essentially makes him the best Akamichi(sp?) in their clan's history and in the future, Ino and Shikamaru will obviously take their father's places. Tenten will OBVIOUSLY become the best weapon master by mastering fan etc, Lee will at some point learn all gates(Guy has to die for this). Kiba and Shino haven't done much either.......I expect them to die for some reason....

I could see Kiba, Shino, and Ino dying honestly. Especially Ino, she's been getting treated too well lately. Its kinda suspicious. Really don't want Kiba to die. He's always been one of my favorite characters. Im ready for him to out due his pts self.
#116EonmasterX_JwinPosted 12/20/2012 10:08:03 PM
SolidHaseo posted...
Kiba and Shino haven't done much either.......I expect them to die for some reason....

That made me lol.
#117RekoisCoolPosted 12/20/2012 11:15:58 PM
SolidHaseo posted...

They took the fan from Tenten... >_>
#118Capitan_KidPosted 12/20/2012 11:28:36 PM
Neji is an important character.
He was one of the biggest roadblocks in Naruto's path to success.
He got lots of flashbacks showing off his past and his ideals.
He got character development.
He's one of the konoha 12.
He was one of the chosen to rescue Sasuke.
He became a freaking Jounin in shippuden.
He fought in the war.
He died protecting Hinata.
He died protecting Naruto.
One of the best Byakugan users.

He may have had less screentime in shippuden but that doesnt suddenly stop him from being an important character in the Naruto series. His death is saddening. Especially to people that liked him.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#119RekoisCoolPosted 12/21/2012 12:06:18 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Neji is an important character.
He was one of the biggest roadblocks in Naruto's path to success.
He got lots of flashbacks showing off his past and his ideals.
He got character development.
He's one of the konoha 12.
He was one of the chosen to rescue Sasuke.
He became a freaking Jounin in shippuden.
He fought in the war.
He died protecting Hinata.
He died protecting Naruto.
One of the best Byakugan users.

He may have had less screentime in shippuden but that doesnt suddenly stop him from being an important character in the Naruto series. His death is saddening. Especially to people that liked him.

He was an important character in Naruto, not Naruto Shippuden.
#120DiogoShadowJorgPosted 12/21/2012 1:24:54 AM
Tactician_Lord posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Whatever...I wouldn't care about degrading myself further.
But I'm tired of this argument,and I had trouble sleeping because of it,so I call it quits.

You had trouble sleeping because people pointed out a fact to you that you didn`t accept? That`s progress at least, part of you knows you are wrong. XD

No,I had trouble sleeping because I didn't have a better answer,it didn't feel wrong,if anything I felt weak for not being able to defend what I believe.I keep preparing answers for everysingle situation,so it's frustating when that's not enough.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards