NARUTO 614 is OUT!!!

#121DiogoShadowJorgPosted 12/21/2012 1:26:47 AM
RekoisCool posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Neji is an important character.
He was one of the biggest roadblocks in Naruto's path to success.
He got lots of flashbacks showing off his past and his ideals.
He got character development.
He's one of the konoha 12.
He was one of the chosen to rescue Sasuke.
He became a freaking Jounin in shippuden.
He fought in the war.
He died protecting Hinata.
He died protecting Naruto.
One of the best Byakugan users.

He may have had less screentime in shippuden but that doesnt suddenly stop him from being an important character in the Naruto series. His death is saddening. Especially to people that liked him.

He was an important character in Naruto, not Naruto Shippuden.

Naruto's manga didn't change names,so Neji it's important to the whole Naruto series.Shippuden is just a anime name.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#122RekoisCoolPosted 12/21/2012 1:51:04 AM
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
RekoisCool posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Neji is an important character.
He was one of the biggest roadblocks in Naruto's path to success.
He got lots of flashbacks showing off his past and his ideals.
He got character development.
He's one of the konoha 12.
He was one of the chosen to rescue Sasuke.
He became a freaking Jounin in shippuden.
He fought in the war.
He died protecting Hinata.
He died protecting Naruto.
One of the best Byakugan users.

He may have had less screentime in shippuden but that doesnt suddenly stop him from being an important character in the Naruto series. His death is saddening. Especially to people that liked him.

He was an important character in Naruto, not Naruto Shippuden.

Naruto's manga didn't change names,so Neji it's important to the whole Naruto series.Shippuden is just a anime name.

That doesn't change the fact that he has become irrelevant since the timeskip. He was thrown the title of being a Jonin, fought a clone, and died during the war. Neji has been irrelevant for so long that his death didn't even phase me and he was my favorite character when they were younger.
#123RekoisCoolPosted 12/21/2012 1:54:22 AM
Oh lord...I just realized how I responded to...
Shut up, Diogo -_-
#124SolidHaseoPosted 12/21/2012 6:29:19 AM
^No deaths face me, I just go O.O, I kinda wanted Hinata to be the one who died, then tells Naruto she loves him again and kisses him and dies, then Neji'd gone Heroic BSOD about failure to protect main branch and cue awesomesauce Neji.......I think Naruto'll stay with Hinata, she's the only one who has accepted him since Part I, I hope Sakura stays single forever.......unless she abandons village to with Sasuke, or Naruto somehow becomes Hokage and pardons Sasuke.....
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4
#125Gen2000Posted 12/21/2012 7:58:31 AM
I like that big gap between "he became a freaking Jounin" and "he fought in the war", the latter which is hardly a unique milestone since anyone who could throw a kunai in a straight line was in the war at that point it seems. A pitiful ending resume to a once great character with potential.

Arguably titles besides Kage are not as important either anymore besides when power hyping kid prodigies like Kakashi/Itachi or anything Shikimaru related but it's best to let Neji have that one to at least have some sort of stamp of progress post-time jump.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#126DiogoShadowJorgPosted 12/21/2012 12:14:39 PM
RekoisCool posted...
Shut up, Diogo -_-

Not on your life.
---
#127RekoisCoolPosted 12/22/2012 5:29:54 AM
RekoisCool posted...
Shut up, Diogo -_-

Not on your life.

Don't do me like that. You know I love you...
#128DiogoShadowJorgPosted 12/22/2012 7:12:54 AM
RekoisCool posted...
RekoisCool posted...
Shut up, Diogo -_-

Not on your life.

Don't do me like that. You know I love you...

Whatever you say...
---
#129cuttin_in_townPosted 12/22/2012 7:24:44 AM
Gen2000 posted...
I like that big gap between "he became a freaking Jounin" and "he fought in the war", the latter which is hardly a unique milestone since anyone who could throw a kunai in a straight line was in the war at that point it seems. A pitiful ending resume to a once great character with potential.

Arguably titles besides Kage are not as important either anymore besides when power hyping kid prodigies like Kakashi/Itachi or anything Shikimaru related but it's best to let Neji have that one to at least have some sort of stamp of progress post-time jump.

Not to mention being in the Konoha 12 isn't important (Tenten), counting his save of Hinata/Naruto as two different points is silly (He saved Hinata, not Naruto. Hinata was gonna take the hit for Naruto, so he's already safe), and being a strong Byakugan user is irrelevant (Temari is one of the best Sand ninja, and fan users. Look how important she is...)

Some of those points seemed forced. Especially the jonin one.
---
Humans are idiots until proven intelligent.
ATTN Grammar Nazis: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t469/kurotem/4c5fc1a3.gif