DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Hope you guys are happy now.

You have your fricking important death.

inb4 wasn't important enough... >_>

*cracks knuckles*
We'll have none of that here

didn't you see the inb4 and the >_>
0% serious

I don't know what inb4 means,next time,speak perfect english,please.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#42HeartPiratesPosted 12/18/2012 10:26:47 AM
Before this chapter: This isn't a real war, no one is dying minus fodder, come on Kishi you suck!

After this chapter: OMG, not Neji! You *******! Kishi you suck! Revive him!

I am happy Neji died. He finally did something in Shippuden that was good. Now if only Sakura would get killed then things are perfect.
---
Hmm...
http://i.imgur.com/fDjTw.gif
#43SimsyasPosted 12/18/2012 10:35:18 AM
If you told me before the timeskip that Neji would die near the end of the series, I would have went mental. He was one of my favorite characters (especially in the games) and couldn't wait to see him own everyone in part 2 with his even stronger moves and skills.

But then Fake Kisame vs. Team Gai happened and all Neji did was Hakke Kuusho. I thought that he was holding back his trump card, but nope.

Absolutely nothing happened with Neji throughout part 2, besides the impersonator. Absolutely. Nothing. And now he dies within a single chapter without showing a new move.

I ain't even mad, I'm sure he wanted to leave the series as well.
#44AMP1317Posted 12/18/2012 10:35:47 AM
HeartPirates posted...
Before this chapter: This isn't a real war, no one is dying minus fodder, come on Kishi you suck!

After this chapter: OMG, not Neji! You *******! Kishi you suck! Revive him!

I am happy Neji died. He finally did something in Shippuden that was good. Now if only Sakura would get killed then things are perfect.

Ahhhhh hell nah brah! You wanna scuffle?!

Sakura can't die until she does something awesome. She's a main character of the show yet Kishi forgets this. So let her do a main character-like thing and beat the **** out if someone due to friendship and the power of love (since this is a shounen manga).

If Tenten dies I don't know what I'm going to do...
Probably send Kishi a very angry letter! That'll show 'em!
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
#45LandscapeManX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 10:43:12 AM
LandscapeManX posted...
Goombacrusher07 posted...
LandscapeManX posted...
Hope you guys are happy now.

You have your fricking important death.

inb4 wasn't important enough... >_>

*cracks knuckles*
We'll have none of that here

didn't you see the inb4 and the >_>
0% serious

I don't know what inb4 means,next time,speak perfect english,please.

After being on this and the previous naruto boards you still don't know what inb4 means...
"inb4" = "In Before" (in my case I meant; In Before someone says something like Neji isn't important enough)
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#46deidara21Posted 12/18/2012 10:46:16 AM
Neji wasn't important though.
#47freutty2Posted 12/18/2012 10:51:07 AM
What's that?
---
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
#48HighLight43Posted 12/18/2012 10:58:02 AM
Although he is my favourite character, Neji's death doesn't bother me. The thing that pisses me off is how poorly it was managed. Kishi failed very badly here. Neji should have been able to stop those spikes quite easily. Just a quick rotation. But Kishi wanted him dead, and he just nerfed him.
#49LLL_DeadlyPosted 12/18/2012 11:05:56 AM
This chapter reminded me of why I love Naruto, despite the insane amount of plot holes and useless characters.

But...what the hell? That was a completely unnecessary death, this is like Code Geass all over again...
#50JackhammerM60Posted 12/18/2012 11:33:36 AM
Simsyas posted...
If you told me before the timeskip that Neji would die near the end of the series, I would have went mental. He was one of my favorite characters (especially in the games) and couldn't wait to see him own everyone in part 2 with his even stronger moves and skills.

But then Fake Kisame vs. Team Gai happened and all Neji did was Hakke Kuusho. I thought that he was holding back his trump card, but nope.

Absolutely nothing happened with Neji throughout part 2, besides the impersonator. Absolutely. Nothing. And now he dies within a single chapter without showing a new move.

I ain't even mad, I'm sure he wanted to leave the series as well.

Amen.
---
Haxem Ranger - Koirugan H4X- Official Founder of the Haxem Rangers
God bless the Enclave. God bless America. Official Snake Sage Kabutops of the NUNS3 board.