#81RekoisCoolPosted 12/19/2012 12:43:16 AM
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Hope you guys are happy now.

You have your fricking important death.

Screw you!!!
#82RekoisCoolPosted 12/19/2012 12:55:31 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
No, you just aren`t very smart.

Characters that have had development recently: Kakashi, Obito, Madara, Sasuke, Naruto, Kabuto, Tsunade, Gaara and Oonoki.

Meaning that if you want to kill someone meaningful it has to be one of them. Neji, Shikaku and Inoichi are meaningless death that serve no purpose because they have no importance in the series. Kishi just wrote himself in a position where he can only kill in an emotional way a few characters...just more testament to his bad writing.

Dude, calm down, it's a manga. No need to insult him personally.

Excuse me!? Who the hell do you think you are!? This is more than a manga, this is real life!
#83Tactician_LordPosted 12/19/2012 12:59:54 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...

Characters that have had development recently: Kakashi, Obito, Madara, Sasuke, Naruto, Kabuto, Tsunade, Gaara and Oonoki.

Meaning that if you want to kill someone meaningful it has to be one of them. Neji, Shikaku and Inoichi are meaningless death that serve no purpose because they have no importance in the series. Kishi just wrote himself in a position where he can only kill in an emotional way a few characters...just more testament to his bad writing.

Saying someone isn`t very smart is not an insult. Look at what I originally wrote, now look at what he replied...anyway, I can`t see how it is an insult, some people aren`t smart but have strengths in other areas.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#84DiogoShadowJorgPosted 12/19/2012 1:52:29 AM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...

Saying someone isn`t very smart is not an insult. Look at what I originally wrote, now look at what he replied...anyway, I can`t see how it is an insult, some people aren`t smart but have strengths in other areas.

That's the kind of attitude that rub people the wrong way. You assume that you already know everything about a person.

To me reading/watching a manga/anime isn't some project where you have to analyze everysingle little thing. I read/watch Naruto because I genuinely enjoy it,I don't need that kind of fault searching that you do.

Anyway,IMO this death had impact,whatever you agree with me or not is up to you and is none of my bussiness.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#85technogeek29Posted 12/19/2012 2:05:32 AM(edited)
Fodder: Naruto were here to help!
Madara: *scoff* oh please! PWNZ
Fodder: Oh god were useless!
Fodder 12342542266: Time to do the only thing were good for anymore. Meat sheilds EVERYONE!!!

Sakura: Don't worry i'll hel-
Kakashi: Sakura what are you doing out of the kitchen?.
Naruto: Why im I just standing here?
Hinata: Don't worry Naruto if I almost die i'll get saved i'll be your meat sheild.
Neji: Say What? I was about to be a meat sheild for him, well I guess it's not too late to mo- GAwwwwwwwak!!!
Obito: Hilarious derailing one liner~ U MAD BRO?
---
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
#86Gen2000Posted 12/19/2012 3:19:33 AM
Neji's death was pretty terrible...not because omgNejishouldntdie but more like it was just a boring death.

Only thing of note he did was fuel the NarutoxHinata fanbase more throwing the Hinata card slap into Naruto's face.

If Kakashi is dying I hope he goes out better than that.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#87heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/19/2012 3:33:54 AM
Gen2000 posted...
Neji's death was pretty terrible...not because omgNejishouldntdie but more like it was just a boring death.

Only thing of note he did was fuel the NarutoxHinata fanbase more throwing the Hinata card slap into Naruto's face.

If Kakashi is dying I hope he goes out better than that.

Are you kidding? Kakashi is wearing FF hero plot armor at this point. He's not dying.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#88tekken56Posted 12/19/2012 6:57:02 AM
Damnt! we need the dragon balls to bring back neji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#89ZenpukkiPosted 12/19/2012 7:10:59 AM
tekken56 posted...
Damnt! we need the dragon balls to bring back neji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, Just wait for Obito to use Gedo Tensei or reveal that's all of this was just an illusion created by Tsukuyomi
---
PSN ID : Asch999
#90SolidHaseoPosted 12/19/2012 7:24:48 AM
You guys do realize Neji died saving Hinata cause his job is to protect her right? Here's what'll happen, Obito will betray Madara, he dies somehow, out comes Sasuke then Madara wants Sasuke's body......we need 4 Kages and Taka back before war ends......and yes it's hinting NaruHina, Sakura will stay with Sasuke who'll probably die as well to bring an end to the Uchiha lineage
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4