NARUTO 614 is OUT!!!

#91inotenPosted 12/19/2012 6:41:10 AM
I know Sakura would get creamed but I really want her and Sasuke to have duel. Maybe along with Ino too. It would be a nice surprise and give the two a chance to show off new skills and how they've grown and are over him.
He can just toy with them, but because he's doing that he slips up and gets hurt.
#92Tactician_LordPosted 12/19/2012 10:48:49 AM
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
No, you just aren`t very smart.

Characters that have had development recently: Kakashi, Obito, Madara, Sasuke, Naruto, Kabuto, Tsunade, Gaara and Oonoki.

Meaning that if you want to kill someone meaningful it has to be one of them. Neji, Shikaku and Inoichi are meaningless death that serve no purpose because they have no importance in the series. Kishi just wrote himself in a position where he can only kill in an emotional way a few characters...just more testament to his bad writing.

Dude, calm down, it's a manga. No need to insult him personally.

Saying someone isn`t very smart is not an insult. Look at what I originally wrote, now look at what he replied...anyway, I can`t see how it is an insult, some people aren`t smart but have strengths in other areas.

That's the kind of attitude that rub people the wrong way. You assume that you already know everything about a person.

To me reading/watching a manga/anime isn't some project where you have to analyze everysingle little thing. I read/watch Naruto because I genuinely enjoy it,I don't need that kind of fault searching that you do.

Anyway,IMO this death had impact,whatever you agree with me or not is up to you and is none of my bussiness.

Your opinion was not what was being discussed, but rather the factual importance it might have had...though nice way to back away from the argument.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#93LandscapeManX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 11:07:33 AM
LandscapeManX posted...
Hope you guys are happy now.

You have your fricking important death.

inb4 wasn't important enough... >_>

Tactician_Lord posted...
2- Neji is not an important character.

---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#94DiogoShadowJorgPosted 12/19/2012 11:12:14 AM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
No, you just aren`t very smart.

Characters that have had development recently: Kakashi, Obito, Madara, Sasuke, Naruto, Kabuto, Tsunade, Gaara and Oonoki.

Meaning that if you want to kill someone meaningful it has to be one of them. Neji, Shikaku and Inoichi are meaningless death that serve no purpose because they have no importance in the series. Kishi just wrote himself in a position where he can only kill in an emotional way a few characters...just more testament to his bad writing.

Saying someone isn`t very smart is not an insult. Look at what I originally wrote, now look at what he replied...anyway, I can`t see how it is an insult, some people aren`t smart but have strengths in other areas.

That's the kind of attitude that rub people the wrong way. You assume that you already know everything about a person.

To me reading/watching a manga/anime isn't some project where you have to analyze everysingle little thing. I read/watch Naruto because I genuinely enjoy it,I don't need that kind of fault searching that you do.

Anyway,IMO this death had impact,whatever you agree with me or not is up to you and is none of my bussiness.

Your opinion was not what was being discussed, but rather the factual importance it might have had...though nice way to back away from the argument.

No matter if a character's death is important or not,it is not a fact,it's a opinion,and I stand by my opinion on this.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#95TwistedKarma0Posted 12/19/2012 11:21:49 AM
kishi starting all of the favorites off
#96Tactician_LordPosted 12/19/2012 12:04:04 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...

No matter if a character's death is important or not,it is not a fact,it's a opinion,and I stand by my opinion on this.

No it`s not. It would be an opinion if I said something akin to "I don`t think Neji was important", it is an entirely different matter when it is a fact that he isn`t important in the story...therefore his death has no weight as the character had been forgotten. Just because you don`t agree doesn`t mean I stated an opinion, thing can be analyzed, evidential facts can be made...and it`s easier to do in a manga. Don`t mix your blind love of the series with the facts, it makes you make the wrong assumptions.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#97DiogoShadowJorgPosted 12/19/2012 12:27:04 PM
How exactly can you prove that a characters importance is a fact and not a opinion,anyway?
---
#98Tactician_LordPosted 12/19/2012 12:41:14 PM
How exactly can you prove that a characters importance is a fact and not a opinion,anyway?

Re-read various of my posts. You do realize that there is something called literary analysis, right?
---
#99DiogoShadowJorgPosted 12/19/2012 2:02:02 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...

Re-read various of my posts. You do realize that there is something called literary analysis, right?

No,I didn't know,I checked on the internet and it doesn't answer this question.I don't care about logical BS,in my opinion,Neji was a important character.I will not change what I said.
---
#100Tactician_LordPosted 12/19/2012 4:35:06 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...

No,I didn't know,I checked on the internet and it doesn't answer this question.I don't care about logical BS,in my opinion,Neji was a important character.I will not change what I said.

Who said I was trying to change your misinformed opinion? You seriously need to re-read every post interaction between us...though to save you the agony to have to read yourself again (though I know you won`t read anything again), here:

"Your opinion was not what was being discussed, but rather the factual importance it might have had...though nice way to back away from the argument."

You should have stopped when I said that. I stated a fact and you tried to counter with your opinion, stating it as fact...so therefore it stands to reason that I would believe that what you wrote you believed to be a fact. Therefore I tried to argue with you, up until the point were you were smart enough to realize it was just your opinion and clarified it...everything should have stopped there. Do try not to continue this meaningless conversation when you have no desire to accept something that goes beyond what you "believe"...rather, what you want to believe.
---