New Screenshots + Gameplay

#1WebDivxPosted 12/20/2012 9:58:22 AM
topic!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/naruto-storm-3-team-kakashi-vs-team-hawk-sand-siblings/

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/naruto-storm-3-choji-vs-asuma/
#2WebDivx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 9:59:05 AM
ahh i just realized the vid was posted. but i dont see the screenshots on GF, so still new! :)
#3ArrancarMadaraPosted 12/20/2012 10:06:14 AM
Chidori Spear Sasuke Confirmed.
---
"Have you Seen this Boy?" - Liquid Terminator
#4TG_WolfPosted 12/20/2012 10:20:28 AM
Yeah figured as much.

CC2 is cheaping out on the game as expected with all the lame old characters.

Guaranteed we won't see an ounce of improvement on any characters that already exist from Gens. unless it's just cosmetic like butterfly Choji.

Unless I start seeing all new movesets for the majority of the existing characters, this game just became a no-buy for me.

For gods sake, a little ******* effort is not too much to ask. Sheesh.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#5seriouspancakePosted 12/20/2012 10:22:58 AM
TG_Wolf posted...
Yeah figured as much.

Guaranteed we won't see an ounce of improvement on any characters that already exist from Gens. unless it's just cosmetic like butterfly Choji.

Unless I start seeing all new movesets for the majority of the existing characters, this game just became a no-buy for me.

weren't you on of the guys that was deffending gen?
---
The official Sakon and Ukon of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
You may cry, you may whine, but you can't defeat Sasori the Divine
#6TG_WolfPosted 12/20/2012 10:36:51 AM
seriouspancake posted...
TG_Wolf posted...
Yeah figured as much.

weren't you on of the guys that was deffending gen?

Yeah, I defend its right to be non-canon. You can get away with a lot of **** in a non-canon game.

But lol if this is the best they can do for a Canon game.
Shiny new paint ain't gonna cover all that old.

We're looking for effort here peoples, and I'm not talking bout being all gooey over being tossed some Lol-chuuriki, we get those by right. Dazzle us peoples, dazzle us, cause if you don't and Konan doesn't change I know a real psycho whose gonna go all Moses-no-Jutsu on yer ***... >_>
---
#7seriouspancakePosted 12/20/2012 10:45:47 AM
yeah come on CC2 stop staying in izanami and change your actions!
---
The official Sakon and Ukon of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
You may cry, you may whine, but you can't defeat Sasori the Divine
#8TG_WolfPosted 12/20/2012 10:51:07 AM
But you know what, I'm not even gonna get angry.

Fine Choji Has the same Ougi- I actually like that Ougi.
He Showed 1-1.5 combos and his grab- No guarantee he isn't changed.
Dem Butterfly wings and no-more giant stupid awakening :3

Other characters could be changed too- Asuma TBH always did have a kinda generic fighting style, maybe he has a new Ougi. That'd be cool.

I'm looking for a REASON to want to use the old characters again. I am not a fan of nostalgia unless it's expressed via retro games.
---
#9Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/20/2012 11:01:18 AM
I told you guys that CC2 would disappoint... again! But everyone was so adamant that they had changed their ways. They do this every time, yet the Naruto fanbase continues to get suckered in by "TEH PRITEE GRAFICS" after they've already buttered you up with announcements of one or two things that you wanted. I keep telling you all time and time again - do you really expect any decent gameplay changes from a dev team who're button-mashing scrubs at their own game? The tools at CC2 probably don't even understand the specifics of what the fans want or what the games need.

Every single one of their last several games have been cash-in titles with shallow gameplay that was designed for monkeys. All flash and no substance. Basically glorified tech demos or glorified indie games. Sure, the guys at CC2 obviously know how to code, but they lack understanding of core gameplay systems and any shred of imagination. They need to investigate other Action titles that're on the market and learn what it generally is that even a casual action title needs. The guys are CC2 are Naruto fans, but clearly they're not gamers. You can tell when you see them. They're too casual for their own good.
#10UltimaXOmegaPosted 12/20/2012 11:08:03 AM
TG_Wolf posted...
But you know what, I'm not even gonna get angry.

Fine Choji Has the same Ougi- I actually like that Ougi.
He Showed 1-1.5 combos and his grab- No guarantee he isn't changed.
Dem Butterfly wings and no-more giant stupid awakening :3

Other characters could be changed too- Asuma TBH always did have a kinda generic fighting style, maybe he has a new Ougi. That'd be cool.

I'm looking for a REASON to want to use the old characters again. I am not a fan of nostalgia unless it's expressed via retro games.

His ougi is the lamest and most useless.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official Rinnegan Masked Man of the UNS3 boards