New Screenshots + Gameplay

#11seriouspancakePosted 12/20/2012 11:09:20 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I told you guys that CC2 would disappoint... again! But everyone was so adamant that they had changed their ways. They do this every time, yet the Naruto fanbase continues to get suckered in by "TEH PRITEE GRAFICS" after they've already buttered you up with announcements of one or two things that you wanted. I keep telling you all time and time again - do you really expect any decent gameplay changes from a dev team who're button-mashing scrubs at their own game? The tools at CC2 probably don't even understand the specifics of what the fans want or what the games need.

Every single one of their last several games have been cash-in titles with shallow gameplay that was designed for monkeys. All flash and no substance. Basically glorified tech demos or glorified indie games. Sure, the guys at CC2 obviously know how to code, but they lack understanding of core gameplay systems and any shred of imagination. They need to investigate other Action titles that're on the market and learn what it generally is that even a casual action title needs. The guys are CC2 are Naruto fans, but clearly they're not gamers. You can tell when you see them. They're too casual for their own good.

you're probaly right, but still this game can be fun, as long as you play with friends, but yeah, we'll see, Everybody is still probaly gonna buy the game, including me, what can I say I'm a fanboy :P
---
The official Sakon and Ukon of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
You may cry, you may whine, but you can't defeat Sasori the Divine
#12OnionKnightx78Posted 12/20/2012 11:11:35 AM
meh, honestly (I am aware that I will get flame for this) some characters I really don't care if they're not redone for storm 3. Everyone always talks about how many supporting characters have done almost nothing in prt 2 so I'm not surprised it would kinda be carried over. now I do believe that there should be some new changes to old characters here and there. As long as they fixed the broken mechanics from last game I could care less.
---
PSN:darknitex87 / youtube:thatguyx78 (no videos uploaded yet)
#13Rikudo-PeinPosted 12/20/2012 12:09:24 PM
Only thing I didn't like about the video was that he has the same ougi and he isn't skinny when he has wings...

I honestly couldn't care less about his moveset or most of the Konoha 12, I will probably only ever use him/them in story mode. Minus Naruto, Sakura + Neji.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#14Knives13Posted 12/20/2012 12:19:24 PM
Rikudo-Pein posted...
he isn't skinny when he has wings...

i noticed this too
#15Saito6689Posted 12/20/2012 12:34:19 PM
HIDING BEHIND BOXES.
---
Bow down before Tenten the Great! PSN: Saito6689
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7625/tttgf.gif
#16ArrancarMadaraPosted 12/20/2012 12:36:19 PM
Knives13 posted...
Rikudo-Pein posted...
he isn't skinny when he has wings...

i noticed this too

That's what I thought but if I do remember his clothes become very baggy.
---
"Have you Seen this Boy?" - Liquid Terminator
#17Tactician_LordPosted 12/20/2012 12:45:39 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I told you guys that CC2 would disappoint... again! But everyone was so adamant that they had changed their ways. They do this every time, yet the Naruto fanbase continues to get suckered in by "TEH PRITEE GRAFICS" after they've already buttered you up with announcements of one or two things that you wanted.

Everyone? Really? I guess you can prove that even I said CC2 had changed. >_>

Also, what are you talking about the graphics? Storm 1 still had better visuals than any of the others...which i still don`t know why. I mean, why did CC2 lower the graphics in Storm 2 onwards?
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#18Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/20/2012 12:47:03 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I told you guys that CC2 would disappoint... again! But everyone was so adamant that they had changed their ways. They do this every time, yet the Naruto fanbase continues to get suckered in by "TEH PRITEE GRAFICS" after they've already buttered you up with announcements of one or two things that you wanted.

Also, what are you talking about the graphics? Storm 1 still had better visuals than any of the others...which i still don`t know why. I mean, why did CC2 lower the graphics in Storm 2 onwards?

I mentioned nothing of graphics improving or vice versa
#19Tactician_LordPosted 12/20/2012 12:50:23 PM
You know, now that I see how it`s implemented (awakening at any time), I kind of like it. To hell if it turns out to be unbalanced...I like it already, and it lowers your chakra.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#20Tactician_LordPosted 12/20/2012 1:00:56 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

I mentioned nothing of graphics improving or vice versa

And I never said you did either...seriously, is it so hard to read? And I`m not saying it just because of you, lately the board just jumps at posts without reading them properly.
---