New Screenshots + Gameplay

#31cuttin_in_townPosted 12/20/2012 1:18:28 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
cuttin_in_town posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I keep telling you all time and time again - do you really expect any decent gameplay changes from a dev team who're button-mashing scrubs at their own game? The tools at CC2 probably don't even understand the specifics of what the fans want or what the games need.

So do you want different comboes for people that will do the exact same thing as the last combos (aka, redundant), or do you want gameplay changes? I can't tell with your rant, because CC2 has made plenty of gameplay changes already.

Gameplay changes that will still lead to the same old broken **** anyway. New game. Same old problems. These games are nothing more than flashy time passers. CC2 might as well just focus on the flash and give me some new attack animations.

Reduced hitstun on airchakra dashes.

Supports can be killed.

Some character's attacks have different properties (Naruto's tilt)

Supports can save you from SBs.

Awakenings can be ultimate'd/grabbed.

Air chakra dashes have nerfed priority.

Among other things. I didn't know you can forsee the future. These changes look good in my book. Stop being so negative, and bias, and actually realise CC2 are doing things. Flash and no substance was Storm 2, not this game.

And again, can you tell me which of Gen Choji's combos are the one Choji uses on Asuma?
---
Humans are idiots until proven intelligent.
ATTN Grammar Nazis: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t469/kurotem/4c5fc1a3.gif
#32OnionKnightx78Posted 12/20/2012 1:20:27 PM
LOL its not even 2013 yet and ppl are all making these assumptions that nothing will b fixed from Gen. lmao its really funny how u ppl openly have so little faith in them and yet u expect so much from them.

btw there is ZERO chance that sm kabuto will make it to this game the way the anime is going right now.
---
PSN:darknitex87 / youtube:thatguyx78 (no videos uploaded yet)
#33heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/20/2012 1:27:08 PM(edited)
So... from what I read... Chouji has the same combos... again.

It is NOT hard to come up with new combos for characters who mostly have unique abilities. This level of laziness is just ******* unbelievable. Hell, most of us here can come up with combos, and SeriousPancake actually ******* did it and wrote it down. CC2 has an entire ******* team. All that would be left from there is to animate it and put it all together. You know, the thing that FIGHTING GAME DEVS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. What's that? Too much work? You want to release the game NOW? NO, you ******* morons, you sit your asses down and make a QUALITY game... the time that went into idiotic ring outs, could have been better spent working on new Chouji combos. Jesus... I'm convinced CC2 is comprised of monkeys flinging their **** at each other.

/Rant

And @Cuttin, explain why we cant have new combos AND SMART gameplay changes. There's no excuse for CC2's BS. And don't give me "it would take development time FROM making the gameplay changes", because that's remedied by "Let's release the game when it's ACTUALLY finished.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#34OnionKnightx78Posted 12/20/2012 1:24:43 PM
cuttin_in_town posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
cuttin_in_town posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I keep telling you all time and time again - do you really expect any decent gameplay changes from a dev team who're button-mashing scrubs at their own game? The tools at CC2 probably don't even understand the specifics of what the fans want or what the games need.

So do you want different comboes for people that will do the exact same thing as the last combos (aka, redundant), or do you want gameplay changes? I can't tell with your rant, because CC2 has made plenty of gameplay changes already.

Gameplay changes that will still lead to the same old broken **** anyway. New game. Same old problems. These games are nothing more than flashy time passers. CC2 might as well just focus on the flash and give me some new attack animations.

Reduced hitstun on airchakra dashes.

Supports can be killed.

Some character's attacks have different properties (Naruto's tilt)

Supports can save you from SBs.

Awakenings can be ultimate'd/grabbed.

Air chakra dashes have nerfed priority.

Among other things. I didn't know you can forsee the future. These changes look good in my book. Stop being so negative, and bias, and actually realise CC2 are doing things. Flash and no substance was Storm 2, not this game.

And again, can you tell me which of Gen Choji's combos are the one Choji uses on Asuma?

exactly , they really are balancing alot of things from Gen. I guess ppl are just looking for something big
---
#35AMP1317Posted 12/20/2012 1:26:01 PM
@Cuttin - last sentence- All of them really... His grab, his back hand swing...
The only new combos was his butterfly mode and he had to wait until the end of the battle to awaken and show us half a combo string...
;(

It looks like a lot of characters have instant awakenings, and if the movesets change in them, that would be awesome. I'd be happy with that. Also, does the chakra deplete a little when you use and instant? Because that's pretty cool...
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
#36heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/20/2012 1:26:12 PM
OnionKnightx78 posted...
LOL its not even 2013 yet and ppl are all making these assumptions that nothing will b fixed from Gen. lmao its really funny how u ppl openly have so little faith in them and yet u expect so much from them.

I thought they'd ATLEAST make new combos since this is the third numbered game. But no... they BS us again.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
#37heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/20/2012 1:31:09 PM
I mean damn, I know not all fighting games get new combos with each new entry, but this game is all flash anyway. Give me something new to look at while I mash one button to pull off every combo (minus NMC combos, I guess -rolls eyes-) in the game.
---
#38cuttin_in_townPosted 12/20/2012 1:33:19 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
And @Cuttin, explain why we cant have new combos AND SMART gameplay changes. There's no excuse for CC2's BS. And don't give me "it would take development time FROM making the gameplay changes", because that's remedied by "Let's release the game when it's ACTUALLY finished.

1) I don't care about new comboes because I can't think of a fighting game that completely overhauls someone's moveset just because. Only small tweaks or new attacks. For this game, CC2 won't add new attacks, so to expect drastic changes from characters who have shown nothing new (not even Choji genuises. He did butterfly mode, but he's done nothing new in his normal form).

2) I just checked. The only combo Choji finishes on Asuma is NOT in Gen. That is a new combo, FACT. The "base" is the same, but the unique part of the combo is not. Who knows if his other comboes are changed.
---
Humans are idiots until proven intelligent.
ATTN Grammar Nazis: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t469/kurotem/4c5fc1a3.gif
#39OnionKnightx78Posted 12/20/2012 1:34:06 PM
OnionKnightx78 posted...

I thought they'd ATLEAST make new combos since this is the third numbered game. But no... they BS us again.

... THE GAME WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL SPRING IN 2013!!! we are in DECEMBER 2012 RIGHT NOW!!! WHAT DO U PPL NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS!!! (pant) give them ... time (pant).
---
#40heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/20/2012 1:36:14 PM
cuttin_in_town posted...

1) I don't care about new comboes because I can't think of a fighting game that completely overhauls someone's moveset just because. Only small tweaks or new attacks. For this game, CC2 won't add new attacks, so to expect drastic changes from characters who have shown nothing new (not even Choji genuises. He did butterfly mode, but he's done nothing new in his normal form).

2) I just checked. The only combo Choji finishes on Asuma is NOT in Gen. That is a new combo, FACT. The "base" is the same, but the unique part of the combo is not. Who knows if his other comboes are changed.

Well if they did change the combos ending, then fine, I retract my argument. But if they BS'd it in some way, I'm convinced CC2 is a team of monkeys.
---