New Screenshots + Gameplay

#61TG_WolfPosted 12/20/2012 7:31:09 PM
WebDivx posted...
TG_Wolf posted...
But you know what, I'm not even gonna get angry.

Fine Choji Has the same Ougi- I actually like that Ougi.
He Showed 1-1.5 combos and his grab- No guarantee he isn't changed.
Dem Butterfly wings and no-more giant stupid awakening :3

Other characters could be changed too- Asuma TBH always did have a kinda generic fighting style, maybe he has a new Ougi. That'd be cool.

I'm looking for a REASON to want to use the old characters again. I am not a fan of nostalgia unless it's expressed via retro games.

it's odd butterfly choji is normal sized. he should have been giant AND have wings

Especially since his boss fight against Gedo Mazo is him in Giant Butterfly Mode.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#62EonmasterX_JwinPosted 12/20/2012 8:43:13 PM
All this hate of Gaara's current moveset is disheartening.... His moveset is godly, but it's like only I can see this... I mean, if some of you had said he needs an alternate moveset (one for war arc gaara & one for jinchuriki gaara), but most of you are just saying give him the Sage Naruto treatment & eradicate the old moveset...

But whatever. Anywho, for whatever reason CC2 seems highly addicted to updating Sage Naruto bc he seems to have been revamped once more. & ppl should expect there to be an overall change to EVERY characters moveset if CC2 is really going through with the 3 combo directions instead of 4 idea (even if the change is visually breath taking).

I can live without Minato's up kick finish & Susano Sasuke's neutral O finish, but losing KCM Naruto's side O really hurts... I loved that combo...

I'm alittle worried what they'll do to Konan bc to lose her mini paper tornado in her neutral O would be devastating, as that's a good guard pressure move, but to lose her side O would hurt too bc frankly hitting with the side O is so satisfying & the last hit of the neutral O is as boring as dirt. Pls get her right CC2...please......

& to be on topic. I love Asuma's combo's, i love his tilt, i love his grab, i love his jutsu, & i love his ougi. I see negative need to even touch him (if anything just cut his side O as it's his most boring combo.)

I hate everything about Chouji, but butterfly Chouji is one of my fav characters. As i NEVER used (or will use) Chouji in Generation his moveset may as well be new to me...

Butterfly Konan........................(I know what i said)
#63King_JanaffPosted 12/20/2012 9:04:20 PM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
I can live without Minato's up kick finish & Susano Sasuke's neutral O finish, but losing KCM Naruto's side O really hurts... I loved that combo...

& to be on topic. I love Asuma's combo's, i love his tilt, i love his grab, i love his jutsu, & i love his ougi. I see negative need to even touch him (if anything just cut his side O as it's his most boring combo.)

What!? I love Susano Sauce's neutral O finish. Nothing feels more satisfying then sticking a Chidori spear into your opponents chest. My only problem with the combo is that it can't kill your opponent. (To my knowledge.)

And as I've already said I'm a fan of Asuma's moveset except his jutsu, it's pretty bad IMO.
---
330,867 views left! Please watch and help us RB fans reach our goal->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho
Official Uchiha Itachi of the NSUNS3 Boards
#64EonmasterX_JwinPosted 12/20/2012 9:14:24 PM
King_Janaff posted...

What!? I love Susano Sauce's neutral O finish. Nothing feels more satisfying then sticking a Chidori spear into your opponents chest. My only problem with the combo is that it can't kill your opponent. (To my knowledge.)

And as I've already said I'm a fan of Asuma's moveset except his jutsu, it's pretty bad IMO.

I love Sasuke's neutral O too. But if i HAD to choose one move to eliminate i'd choose Neutral O (I mean, seriously, what move would you eliminate for Sus. Sasuke?). & i love Asuma's jutsu, but i do agree that it has a pretty bad cool down. But given how fast it comes out i suppose that only makes sense.

If I rated all of Sasuke's finishers it'd go like this.

Up-9/10
Side-9/10
Neutral-8/10
Down-10/10

Thus, Neutral O would be the one to go if i was choosing.
#65cuttin_in_townPosted 12/20/2012 9:17:22 PM
Cut Asuma's side combo!? No, no, no! After he cuts through you, you sub in front of him, making it a unique combo. Cut his idle combo. It's the most boring. Just some punches...
---
Humans are idiots until proven intelligent.
ATTN Grammar Nazis: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t469/kurotem/4c5fc1a3.gif
#66KizaruOfLightPosted 12/20/2012 9:20:18 PM
Is it confirmed that characters from previous games are actually getting combos REMOVED? It would make more sense for them to leave those characters with 4 and give the new characters who didn't have much source material to work with just the 3.
---
Official Fu, the Seven Tails Jinchuuriki of the NUNS3 Board!
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png http://tinyurl.com/dx4wkk4
#67KizaruOfLightPosted 12/20/2012 9:22:48 PM
cuttin_in_town posted...
Cut Asuma's side combo!? No, no, no! After he cuts through you, you sub in front of him, making it a unique combo. Cut his idle combo. It's the most boring. Just some punches...

Agreed. That's the best one to get rid of if they have to. Because cutscene uppercut (fave combo in the game personally) and the ORAORAORAORAORA!!! are too epic.
---
Official Fu, the Seven Tails Jinchuuriki of the NUNS3 Board!
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png http://tinyurl.com/dx4wkk4
#68King_JanaffPosted 12/20/2012 9:23:38 PM
King_Janaff posted...

I love Sasuke's neutral O too. But if i HAD to choose one move to eliminate i'd choose Neutral O (I mean, seriously, what move would you eliminate for Sus. Sasuke?). & i love Asuma's jutsu, but i do agree that it has a pretty bad cool down. But given how fast it comes out i suppose that only makes sense.

If I rated all of Sasuke's finishers it'd go like this.

Up-9/10
Side-9/10
Neutral-8/10
Down-10/10

Thus, Neutral O would be the one to go if i was choosing.

I would rate them like this:

Up-8/10
Side-10/10
Neutral-9/10
Down-9/10

There for, if I had to choose I would remove the up combo. Mainly because it can miss if your fighting in the corner of the stage.
---
330,867 views left! Please watch and help us RB fans reach our goal->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho
#69King_JanaffPosted 12/20/2012 9:28:29 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
cuttin_in_town posted...

Agreed. That's the best one to get rid of if they have to. Because cutscene uppercut (fave combo in the game personally) and the ORAORAORAORAORA!!! are too epic.

I love his uppercut combo too. But my favorite combo is still MM's down combo.

Dat chain.
---
#70EonmasterX_JwinPosted 12/20/2012 9:34:27 PM
cuttin_in_town posted...

Snapple! Your right! It's his idle that sucks! My bad, yeah remove his idle. His side combo is my favorite too, how did i make such a blunder...