615 is out

#61SephirothtPosted 12/27/2012 3:09:40 AM
Saito6689 posted...
Well i'm just glad there is no NejixTenten anymore.

Take this fanfics, no one touches Tenten anymore!

I think they just forgot about Tenten, again. XD

My impressions here:
- I like how Obito is the one who managed to silence Naruto. He's basically a Naruto who said: "f the world". So it makes sense to me.
- Hinata is the one giving a peptalk-no-jutsu. NarutoxHinata is canon.
- Hinata gives speech, nobody actually listens but are just surprised she has a volume higher than mute. ;)
- Bee, dun ever change.
- Yay, NarutoxHinata is canon! Good, cuz Sasuke is too busy being dark, tall and mysterious (and having a boner for Orochimaru) and Sakura is basically sister-zoned by now (not too forget, had no pairing merit whatsoever after her false confession).
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive
#62CirOnnPosted 12/27/2012 3:28:08 AM(edited)
Not sure why people think Naruto x Hinata is canon. Canon is Asuma x Kurenai, Minato x Kushina, Itachi x Shisui, Konan x Yahiko, Mito x Hashirama... I mean, this is shonen. A girl professing her love means absolutely nothing (Rei Ayanami, anyone?). I wouldn't be counting victory so far over any pairing, y'know, specially since Japanese people regards the platonic love as much more powerful than the corresponded one.

That being said... Boring chapter. At least it added some weight to Neji's death, which I felt was kind rushed. Then again, if this war is going to stop every time someone dies so Obito can make a catchphrase, this is going to suck major balls. People die in a war, there's no time to mourn, it's just too unrealistic. Not even gonna go into the pep talk... Hinata simply repeated what Neji said last chapter... For pages... and pages... and pages... And then Naruto repeated it for himself, and then Kurama... Boring, BORING.

On a side note... Is it just me or is she [Hinata] getting uglier? I thought Sakura was the ugly one.
#63TG_WolfPosted 12/27/2012 4:20:32 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
TG_Wolf posted...
Don't be fooled, Naruto and Sasuke are destined to deeply penetrate each other.

Over and over...

>_>

.....at the same time?

Yep.

Right after Naruto uses the jutsu he secretly inherited from Neji.

Sexy no Jutsu: 69 Palms!

XD
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#64HelbanPosted 12/27/2012 4:50:01 AM
And to think, this Hinata powered chapter comes the same day as her birthday (Dec.27) so that just adds to it in a way.
#65AMP1317Posted 12/27/2012 5:31:22 AM
I don't like Hinata. Or Naruto. So they do belong together.

But I like Sakura and hate Sasuke... They better not end up together.
People just don't understand how useful Sakura actually is, in comparison to Hinata, but I won't get into that.

Still, Sasuke just needs to die. End of story.

Oh, and that should have been Tenten instead of Hinata giving the speech. I'm pretty sure she cared more for Neji than Hinata did. Also, she's so great at staying positive and upbeat...
Then again, she is supposed to stay in the shadows to hide her true powers.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
#66LeftoverLotionPosted 12/27/2012 5:39:49 AM
CirOnn posted...
Canon is Uh huh, Uh huh, Huh -> Itachi x Shisui, Uh huh, Uh huh... I mean, this is shonen.

What.
---
The fan art fiend.
http://i.minus.com/ie1NkuUbuwvul.bmp
#67EonmasterX_JwinPosted 12/27/2012 5:45:05 AM
AMP1317 posted...
I don't like Hinata. Or Naruto. So they do belong together.

But I like Sakura and hate Sasuke... They better not end up together.
People just don't understand how useful Sakura actually is, in comparison to Hinata, but I won't get into that.

Still, Sasuke just needs to die. End of story.

Oh, and that should have been Tenten instead of Hinata giving the speech. I'm pretty sure she cared more for Neji than Hinata did. Also, she's so great at staying positive and upbeat...
Then again, she is supposed to stay in the shadows to hide her true powers.

Nah, Tenten's gonna make the angry eyes face like Sai did

http://randomc.net/image/Naruto/Naruto%20Manga%20-%20518%20-%2001.jpg

& whip out the Basshonen she re-stole & hid in her scroll to deal critical damage to the Jubi (probably dying in the process).
#68LandscapeManXPosted 12/27/2012 6:06:24 AM
Sephirotht posted...
My impressions here:
- nobody actually listens but are just surprised she has a volume higher than mute. ;)
- and Sakura is basically sister-zoned by now.

I laughed so hard xD
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#69SolidHaseoPosted 12/27/2012 6:20:08 AM
This basically confirms NaruHina and I'll be pissed if Kishi doesn't continue it, Sakura is infatuated with Sasuke, Sasuke WILL have a change we have yet to see,, he might go from vilain avenger etc to anti-hero role ie. I hate Konoha but I'll protect the world my brother died for or some stuff like that. It was funny Naruto being Obito Talk no Jutsu'd and Madara mentioned Obito was waiting for his response.......I think Obito wants Madara to lose..........every single thing Obito done made Naruto get stronger in his own way.....
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4
#70KazeShinPosted 12/27/2012 7:37:43 AM
Madara mentioned Obito was waiting for his response.......I think Obito wants Madara to lose..........every single thing Obito done made Naruto get stronger in his own way.....

I thought that was odd, Madara says that Obito is now like him, so I'm assuming that he's thinking of the time he turned Obito to his way, probably using similar words to get him to join his cause. Now Obito does the same thing to Naruto but Madara's thoughts makes me think that something feels off, I think Obito who has been likened to Naruto, who chose the 'dark side' when witnessing the death of Rin is curious to see if Naruto will join them after witnessing the death of his comrades.

I hope it's not going to become a cliche moment of Obito dying while telling Naruto, he did what he could not and fought the darkness but it just feels like it's heading that way.