all i want is to play as a character transformation from the start :(

#1craze_geckkoPosted 12/27/2012 10:18:35 AM
i dont want any buffs that awakenings give i just want to be able to fight in a transformed state for the whole match while being balanced.

idk about you guys but 15 seconds isnt enough for me to enjoy the character

especially with characters like jiraiya who sucks in the normal form but becomes a badass in his awakening.

i wonder if theres any chance of it happening :(
#2judefakoyen10Posted 12/27/2012 10:23:28 AM
tc knows what's up.

i would play as son goku for every fight if i could choose him as an awakening, but no, i have to pick roshi, granted i still like him, but i have to have the *hit kicked out of me first to play as son. in some fights i might not even be able to :(
---
<< ffx is my salvation, can't wait for the hd version >>
|psn is same as my username|
#3hollow-sasukePosted 12/27/2012 10:25:20 AM
judefakoyen10 posted...
tc knows what's up.

i would play as son goku for every fight if i could choose him as an awakening, but no, i have to pick roshi, granted i still like him, but i have to have the *hit kicked out of me first to play as son. in some fights i might not even be able to :(

You can activate Awakenings as soon as you want to from what I've gathered.
---
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
#4judefakoyen10Posted 12/27/2012 10:32:23 AM
only some, not all, and the drawbacks of instant awakenings really deter me from wanting to use them at all.
---
<< ffx is my salvation, can't wait for the hd version >>
|psn is same as my username|
#5craze_geckko(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 12:58:50 PM
nah not even that, i want them to be separate characters or at least be able to transform into at any time and stay like that all fight.

i mean the characters that have a unique awakening like kisamehada and 4-6 tails naruto
like they wouldnt have the buffs that awakenings get. i want them to be balanced so the transformations will do the same damage and just get all the benefits of bein in that form like all the attacks.
#6Llawliet25Posted 12/27/2012 1:26:59 PM
craze_geckko posted...
i dont want any buffs that awakenings give i just want to be able to fight in a transformed state for the whole match while being balanced.

idk about you guys but 15 seconds isnt enough for me to enjoy the character

especially with characters like jiraiya who sucks in the normal form but becomes a badass in his awakening.

i wonder if theres any chance of it happening :(

yes plz... its especially awkward, considering Bee stayed in full Gyuki form for quite a long time in the fight with the Jins/Obito. And Naruto in KCM V1. Fnck overpowered 30 second awakenings so stupid; should be balanced permanent (or you can switch back ala Tenkaichi)
#7SSJ5LubuPosted 12/27/2012 3:13:44 PM
I've wanted this since Storm 1 but never got it. Generations fooled me into thinking that it had returned but it was only in training mode. They did it in the first game so what's the difficulty in doing it again.

It was really fun playing as transformations, I really don't understand why they were removed.
#8IchipooPosted 12/27/2012 3:46:15 PM
I would support this idea if they made it so that you at least had the same amount of combo strings from before you awakened or even more like in the PS2 games.
---
Official Karin and Red Moeblob Ranger of the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Generations Board. <3
#9Zio_DynePosted 12/27/2012 3:46:25 PM
It's all a part of the same character. It only makes sense for them to consolidate it into one complete package.

.......Is what I'd say if they didn't have a bunch of repeat characters with different jutsus/ougis because they refuse to give you more than 1 at a time...
Still. The giant awakenings only exist because they're a limited-time boost deal. They're obviously not meant to be normal characters. Plus, it's a major feature of the system; what would the awakening's awakening be? Or should everyone just stick to generic power boosts to even the playing field? Not to mention, they'd have to tweak them to not be completely overpowered, which, of course would be botched one way or the other, and people will rage, because that's just the way it goes.
#10KizaruOfLightPosted 12/27/2012 3:57:26 PM
The main problem with this is that CC2 (from the storm history) can't properly balance. Unique awakenings like KCM Naruto and giants would need all their combos redone, and balanced properly. It wouldn't work and would just break the online more. No one would pick an unawakened character ever again. Every match would be awakened Danzo vs awakened Danzo.
---
Official Fu, the Seven Tails Jinchuuriki of the NUNS3 Board!
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png http://tinyurl.com/dx4wkk4