all i want is to play as a character transformation from the start :(

#11HeartPiratesPosted 12/27/2012 4:09:11 PM
Awakening vs. Awakenings is what I'd like to see too.
Get rid of the stunlock BS... ie- deidara's awakening
---
Hmm...
http://i.imgur.com/fDjTw.gif
#12SSJ5LubuPosted 12/27/2012 5:13:13 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
The main problem with this is that CC2 (from the storm history) can't properly balance. Unique awakenings like KCM Naruto and giants would need all their combos redone, and balanced properly. It wouldn't work and would just break the online more. No one would pick an unawakened character ever again. Every match would be awakened Danzo vs awakened Danzo.

Izangi Danzo isn't a transformation, that's what people are getting confused. Only full transformations like CS2 Sasuke, Kyuubi Naruto, Susanoo Sasuke, and Beast mode Killer Bee should made seperate characters.

Giant awakenings could be nefed slighly so that their attacks don't do so much damage, and they should get full movesets including Ougi's and grabs. Also with the Ougi issue giants could be immune to certain ougi's like Rock Lee but be vulernable to ougi's like Kakashi.

All awakenings should get full movesets and that include Ougi's. Transformations could just have basic powerups for their Awakening. Also transformed characters becoming seperate characters doesn't mean that their normal forms won't get used, not everyone likes using transformations.
#13KizaruOfLightPosted 12/27/2012 6:02:05 PM
SSJ5Lubu posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
The main problem with this is that CC2 (from the storm history) can't properly balance. Unique awakenings like KCM Naruto and giants would need all their combos redone, and balanced properly. It wouldn't work and would just break the online more. No one would pick an unawakened character ever again. Every match would be awakened Danzo vs awakened Danzo.

Also transformed characters becoming seperate characters doesn't mean that their normal forms won't get used, not everyone likes using transformations.

You're right, but one thing everyone does want to do is win, which would make ranked match even more of a mess than it already is with transformed characters that will inevitably be broken. I know you were talking about balancing them but CC2 is incapable of doing so. Tournaments would be ruined too since everyone already spams those. The only mode to play would be endless and player match.
---
Official Fu, the Seven Tails Jinchuuriki of the NUNS3 Board!
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png http://tinyurl.com/dx4wkk4
#14Jerk_BeefyPosted 12/27/2012 6:04:15 PM
Don't shove that always-awakened crap on player match. I avoid ranked for a reason.
#15SSJ5LubuPosted 12/27/2012 6:48:53 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
SSJ5Lubu posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...

Also transformed characters becoming seperate characters doesn't mean that their normal forms won't get used, not everyone likes using transformations.

You're right, but one thing everyone does want to do is win, which would make ranked match even more of a mess than it already is with transformed characters that will inevitably be broken. I know you were talking about balancing them but CC2 is incapable of doing so. Tournaments would be ruined too since everyone already spams those. The only mode to play would be endless and player match.

And your right also but maybe CC2 could ban Transformations and make them free mode only characters. I just really want to play as awakenings from the start, I was spoiled by NUNS1 and have been unable to recover since.

Also with more and more characters added the chances of this happening seems less and less likely of happening.
#16TG_WolfPosted 12/27/2012 8:10:28 PM
Training Mode
Options
Awakening- Set to maintain
Transform
Voila- Permanent Awakening

Or play the Tailed Beast Battle Mode. Full Form Jinchuuriki vs Full Form Jinchuuriki.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]