Do you prefer ENG or JPN voices when you play?

#31PrinceVege101Posted 12/27/2012 6:50:55 PM
Have to say it would be nice if CC2 would take a page out of Capcom's book and give an option for each character.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#32COD_Man7Posted 12/27/2012 6:57:33 PM
English, I don't bother with the garbage Japanese voices. Makes me sick.
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...
#33kid_gamer95Posted 12/27/2012 7:05:49 PM
Use the English voices
---
Official Torune & Kid Jiraiya of Storm 3 Board
http://tinyurl.com/bv9g29l
#348824Posted 12/27/2012 7:09:21 PM
TC, in this case you have to think on other perspectives too.
It' not only DubxSub (EngxJap), you have to remember that worldwide people recognize more the original voice.
For example, I'm from Brazil, I watch tha anime with the original audio and portuguese subs. The only time I get to know the english voices are in the games, and this when I forget to put japanese voices from the start. The english voices, be them good or bad, are strange to me, in the other hand, the japanese voices are very well known by me.
The same happens with people from other countries.

So since we're talking about internet videos, upload them with the original voices (that everyone knows), and not the english voices.
#35TG_WolfPosted 12/27/2012 7:13:40 PM
Only use Japanese when I'm playing Strictly as Pain.

Dat Shinra Tensei..
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#36koggxPosted 12/27/2012 7:25:34 PM(edited)
koggx posted...
it doesn't matter to me either way i don't bother thinking about how the voices sound when i play im either to busy watching my opponent and learning how they play and coming up w/ strategies or just not thinking about anything at all and reacting to what happens in battles as fast as possible in the most effective

I play by sound almost as much as I play by sight so it's important to me to stick to the voices I know from the anime in the game as well.

trust me i know were your coming from i played with friends IRL in dragon ball raging blast 1&2 w/ my eyes closed going on sound alone (and won i should add lol )

when it comes down to it how the voices sound don't matter there are some instances were attacks are called differently between sub and dub ( Raikiri and Lightning Blade as an example) but having started Naruto w/ Dub then switched to sub for Shippuden i know mostly what both the sub and dub sound like so it doesn't matter which i hear im indifferent about the voices
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#37Zio_DynePosted 12/27/2012 7:25:15 PM
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...

Hmm...
#38YomonachiPosted 12/27/2012 7:26:18 PM
English. It has to be in English for me. I'll quit a match if it's in a different language. Sorry, it's a Yomonachi thing. You'd have to "become one with me," to understand.
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :)
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
#39YomonachiPosted 12/27/2012 7:26:46 PM
COD_Man7 posted...

Have I told you I hate you?
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :)
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
#40hyjinx17Posted 12/27/2012 7:28:16 PM
japanese believe i...I mean dattebayo
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.