Do you prefer ENG or JPN voices when you play?

#51FGT_ICHIGO94Posted 12/27/2012 7:55:11 PM
Definitely Japanese.
---
PSN: TensaZangetsu190
#52technogeek29Posted 12/27/2012 8:05:40 PM
Don't really care but will keep it english wheather it's good or bad.
---
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
#53KarnRX78Posted 12/27/2012 8:06:24 PM
If I have a choice I'll pick Japanese voices, since it helps in learning the language. If the dubs are good I have no problem with the English voices. Sometimes the voices they have don't match the characters they are VAing, I hate that.
#54UK_az_USPosted 12/27/2012 8:18:01 PM
English voices are a million times better than japs. I really cant see how people can play a game when they cant even understand what the charcters are saying. Japs should only play using japs voices not english speaking people. It was a big mistake on cc2s part. English voices should be for english speaking people and japs voices should be used for japs.
---
TRUE DESPAIR!!!
#55KizaruOfLightPosted 12/27/2012 8:25:53 PM(edited)
UK_az_US posted...
English voices are a million times better than japs. I really cant see how people can play a game when they cant even understand what the charcters are saying. Japs should only play using japs voices not english speaking people. It was a big mistake on cc2s part. English voices should be for english speaking people and japs voices should be used for japs.

Closed-minded fool. Hey, how about we take that even further! They should just only release the game in Japan with no English period since it was originally made that way! Japanese games should be for Japanese people and English games should be for English people!
---
Official Fu, the Seven Tails Jinchuuriki of the NUNS3 Board!
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png http://tinyurl.com/dx4wkk4
#56Shin_GallonPosted 12/27/2012 8:30:50 PM
Japanese. I refuse to watch anime in English, I refuse to play games with dubs either if I can help it.
#57UK_az_USPosted 12/27/2012 8:36:55 PM
yeah we should just keep kiba in english. japs can have the rest of the naruto characters.
---
TRUE DESPAIR!!!
#58Zio_DynePosted 12/27/2012 8:45:46 PM

Here here.
No true Murrican would be caught playing a Naruto Shippuden game with those dirty "Jap" voices on.
All this intermingling and utter lack of disgust for foreign cultures is simply unforgivable.

Okay, so your intentions are painfully obvious and while you might be an idiot, you probably don't genuinely believe that...but all the same; too many people unfortunately do.
#59Nirvanas_NoxPosted 12/27/2012 9:10:39 PM
japanese. shinra tensei just doesnt sound as great in english lol
---
My business isnt your business so unless your my thong, dont be up my ass.
#60keyblade_lordPosted 12/27/2012 9:20:21 PM
English in the games, Japanese in the anime.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants