Who's the worst Sensei in Naruto?

#11ljam444Posted 1/5/2013 6:54:31 AM
Iruka by far
#12good_tobiPosted 1/5/2013 6:57:26 AM
Kakashi, always hold Naruto back. Favored Sasuke taught him his signature jutsu, taught only one jutsu to Naruto till now (that too not completely Naruto was on his own ) , taught Sakura nothing.
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#13DonkeyDoodPosted 1/5/2013 7:06:10 AM
Ebisu was pretty rubbish too... As far as I know, he never taught Konohamaru any Jutsu. Naruto taught him the sexy jutsu AND the rasengan, and to my knowledge that's all he knows how to do.
---
XBL: DonkeyDood15
I'm stayin' alive, I spit in your eye, drive a stake in you.
#14AMP1317Posted 1/5/2013 7:25:15 AM
Kakashi is by far the worst one.

He basicsy shafted 2 of his own students to help the already haxed one.
I mean, he should of spent more time on the weakest link (Sakura) to at least get the team up to par with each other on synergy and what not.

Also, for the Chunin exams, he took Sasuke to some far away place, and just pawned Naruto off on Ebisu.
What a great teacher... Hell, I bet Kurenai did a better job than him. At least she probably didn't favor one student. Plus, she's a women so she's doomed to a Kishi lifestyle.

Kakashi is still awesome, but not a good teacher. He did well teaching Sasuke, but a teacher doesn't teach the smartest kid in the class to get smarter while leaving the other kids in the dust.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
http://imageshack.us/a/img339/5260/finalhe.png
#15COD_Man7Posted 1/5/2013 7:34:21 AM
AMP1317 posted...

He basicsy shafted 2 of his own students to help the already haxed one.
I mean, he should of spent more time on the weakest link (Sakura) to at least get the team up to par with each other on synergy and what not.

Also, for the Chunin exams, he took Sasuke to some far away place, and just pawned Naruto off on Ebisu.
What a great teacher... Hell, I bet Kurenai did a better job than him. At least she probably didn't favor one student. Plus, she's a women so she's doomed to a Kishi lifestyle.

Kakashi is still awesome, but not a good teacher. He did well teaching Sasuke, but a teacher doesn't teach the smartest kid in the class to get smarter while leaving the other kids in the dust.

Do you not remember when kakashi left naruto's training in jiraiya's hands? That's why he focused on sasuke, as for sakura... Who gives two s***?
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...
#168824Posted 1/5/2013 7:38:42 AM
Be a sensei is not a job of teaching jutsus. The job is to instruct the genin into the ninja way, the behavior of a ninja, teach them principles, teamwork, how to actually acomplish all sorts of ninja missions, etc.

The only time the Sensei teach jutsus to their students was when Kakashi taught Sasuke the Chidori and when Gai taught Lee some taijutsu and gates control.
It's a complement to their job, and sometimes it can't be done, like what would Asuma teach Shikamaru about kagemane no jutsu?

Other than that the ninja (genin or better) have to find their own way to learn new jutsus, like Neiji training with Hisashi, Sakura asking Tsunade to teach her, Shikaku training Shikamaru, Naruto running around with Jiraya, and so on.
---
That said, the worst teacher is Kurenai.
Kakashi, Hiruzen, Asuma, Minato all gave usefull advices to their students (even if some choose not to follow it) and act as respectable ninjas while instructing their students.
We never saw Kurenai doing much for Hinata, and she did nothing for Shino and Kiba.
#17lenne18Posted 1/5/2013 7:45:20 AM
Kurenai

We don't see any of her influence in Kiba, Shino and Hinata.

Kakashi, at least, tries to influence his students mentally.
---
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person."
- Katawa Shoujo
#18Jerk_BeefyPosted 1/5/2013 7:56:52 AM
My first instinct was to say Mizuki, but he gave passionate speeches at sunset and got the worst genin at the time to learn a forbidden jutsu in less than a day. So at present, he's probably the best.
#19good_tobiPosted 1/5/2013 7:59:47 AM
AMP1317 posted...

This is why I never liked Kakashi as Naruto's sensei. Naruto even questions himself sometime that why Kakashi always favors Sasuke? ( trying to save from Orochimaru would be poor excuse)

If it wasn't for Jiraiya training during chunin exam, Naruto would have never survived against Neji and Gaara
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#20AMP1317Posted 1/5/2013 8:19:41 AM
COD_Man7 posted...

Do you not remember when kakashi left naruto's training in jiraiya's hands? That's why he focused on sasuke, as for sakura... Who gives two s***?

Kakashi only did that after Naruto met Jiraya all by himself. And like it or not, Jiraya was going to train Naruto whether Kakashi liked it or not.
So no, Kakashi didn't seek out Jiraya to help Naruto.

Also, you obviously don't understand what a teacher is. They don't play favorites and ignore the ones they deem worthless or useless. They treat every student the same to the best of his or her ability.
And who knows, maybe if Kakashi actually taught his students fairly, you wouldn't be saying that about Sakura because she would have been useful.

Kakashi even said PTS Sakura had better chakra control than Sasuke. She has potential, but Kakashi didn't pay it any mind. Heck, Kakashi of all people should want a team of well trained ninja so that one doesn't get crushed under a bolder.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
http://imageshack.us/a/img339/5260/finalhe.png