Who's the worst Sensei in Naruto?

#41The_Milk_Man13Posted 1/5/2013 4:05:19 PM
TriAceNova posted...
As far as Minato being a good sensei goes he was the worse....he was never there when his students needed him most cause he was always elsewhere getting a quickie with Naruto's mother and because of it Kakashi lost his eye Rin was killed Obito should have died but instead became more corrupt then Madara. Minato shouldn't have any votes.

Yes, because what with the budding war, tension between countries, and a pregnant wife he had PLENTY of time to tend to his students every whim and need. He was a terrible sensei who, instead of helping his students and saving Obito from being crushed, had them to go on ahead while he dealt with the Ninja that were attacking from the rear.

Terrible man, I'm glad he died after selfishly saving his village from the most powerful tailed beast of the time. Good thing he wasn't around in the later episodes or none of the massive disasters would have happened! He was a terrible person and he should feel terrible!
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#42AMP1317Posted 1/5/2013 4:43:36 PM
^ Lol true that.

Minato is far from being a bad sensei...
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
http://imageshack.us/a/img339/5260/finalhe.png
#43RockSauronPosted 1/5/2013 4:49:58 PM
I never understood why Kakashi ignored Naruto so... I mean, he was his Sensei's son. Surely that would have counted for something... right?
---
Hi. I rawk.
#44LordDanaPosted 1/5/2013 4:55:58 PM
I will say Guy because his team has done NOTHING in Shippuden.
---
Dana, OUT !!!!! (I am a guy despite the name)
PSN - QuickstrikeTRU
#45RedoverlayPosted 1/5/2013 5:35:23 PM(edited)
Kakashi, obviously. All the bad things that happened on the story circle around his failures. Glad he wasn't hokage for very long, didn't deserve it.
---
The official Munchkin of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards.
#46DinozorePosted 1/5/2013 7:15:29 PM
Kakashi. He taught Naruto and Sakura all of... nothing, really, not even the basics! Considering he knew Naruto was Minato's son, you'd think he would have paid him a lot more attention (and taught him Rasengan, considering he knew how to use it all along).

You'd think he could have taught them a couple of his fabled thousand jutsu, as well. But then, I don't think he ever used more than a few of them himself. And that's not getting into the "introduce stuff after the timeskip that should have logically been introduced much earlier" like that chakra nature detection (which seems like it would be one of the FIRST things you'd do with a new genin team) or the use of clones in training.

Also, Jiraiya is pretty bad himself. His training method was basically "give vague instructions, then go get drunk", and Naruto seemed to learn virtually nothing over the timeskip (especially compared to Sasuke).
---
I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you... ~DuneMan
#47MrcTOtheJPosted 1/5/2013 9:49:11 PM
Guy he focus' solely on Lee pretty much, besides that he's good.

Then again there isn't much he can do to train the other, Tenten is allready great with weapons, Guy has no real expertice there, Neji uses Gentle Fist and is a genius, Lee reminds guy of him self and was pretty much the perfect canidate to fight just like him so there is reasoning to. Odds are he showed the other two the ninja life basics but nothing much for fighting.

Kakashi is pretty bad as well when it boils down to it...don't think he wanted to be teacher and got stuck with it when someone finally beat his tests, then he focused on one student who left, he cares about all three but really didn't offer much to them. I guess he left Naruto to Jiraiya, as that's what Minato would have wanted but he just left Sakura, who was said to be good with Genjutsu at the begining of the series, Kakshi knew a bit about it as well she could have learned a bit from him. Good leader meh teacher as a whole.

Asuma is IMO one of the best...look at Ino and Choji (IMO the weakest links of their team in Part one, well Choji was a power house I guess but lacked refinement Ino needed help) and by Part 2 they're both impressive.

Hiruzen was a good one as well IMO, Asuma must have goten that from pop, Oro left yeah, but he was in his 40s-30s allready he was his own man and it was pretty much his own deal.

Jiriya, did a good job with Miniato, obviously did an good job with the Orphans, did decently with Naruto, wasn't much to work with Naruto to thick headed to do much at least he learned better timing and technque while fighting (so basics ten fold) Rasengan, and Summoning. Gave him the basics to tap into Nine Tails power, not a full grasp but got him started on it.

Kurunai, really don't see much...she focus' on one area, that's selective as someone else says, she's most likely a good leader as a teacher? Not much she can do for three students who use clan techs.

Anyways where's Tsunade? I'd say she did well trained two of the best Medical Ninja known to man.
---
You know the feeling you get when you drink the laughter of children from a jeweled chalice while riding a unicorn though a field of rainbows?-Nikore GF on TESV
#48TriAceNovaPosted 1/6/2013 12:27:04 AM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...
TriAceNova posted...
As far as Minato being a good sensei goes he was the worse....he was never there when his students needed him most cause he was always elsewhere getting a quickie with Naruto's mother and because of it Kakashi lost his eye Rin was killed Obito should have died but instead became more corrupt then Madara. Minato shouldn't have any votes.

Yes, because what with the budding war, tension between countries, and a pregnant wife he had PLENTY of time to tend to his students every whim and need. He was a terrible sensei who, instead of helping his students and saving Obito from being crushed, had them to go on ahead while he dealt with the Ninja that were attacking from the rear.

Terrible man, I'm glad he died after selfishly saving his village from the most powerful tailed beast of the time. Good thing he wasn't around in the later episodes or none of the massive disasters would have happened! He was a terrible person and he should feel terrible!

Lol I can't do anything but laugh at that one. But your missing the point in some ways. I never said he wasn't a great person or great village leader he was just a bad teacher to his 3 students
---
~Distance Beyond One's Reach~
#49auflamePosted 1/6/2013 6:51:55 AM
Kakashi is the most failed sensei in Naruto like some have said. This is most apparent in Part I of the manga where he is still pretentious and cocky. He pretty much ignored Naruto and gave favoritism to Sasuke (most apparent during Chuunin Exams). Naruto had to get taught by Jiraiya. And finally he failed to save Sasuke.

It is only in part II where Kakashi really develops his character.
---
PSN: auflame
Soul Silver FC: 2666 2859 6177
#50Capitan_KidPosted 1/6/2013 9:26:01 AM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...
TriAceNova posted...

He was still their leader. It's his responsibility to make sure they live and prosper. He failed to do that which created the villain of this series
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!