C/D You would prefer Capcom to develop the next Naruto game rather than CC2

#31nAmIkAzE04Posted 1/6/2013 1:23:02 AM(edited)
Goombacrusher07 posted...
If people are complaining about not enough content, good characters being left out, and not enough changes in sequels now, Capcom would be the worst possible choice for fans

This

I wouldn't dare think of Capcom developing a naruto game.

Just image. We'd have:

Naruto Ultimate Fighter

Super Naruto Ultimate Fighter (a stand alone sequel with 10 new characters added, no story developement.)

Super Naruto Ultimate Fighter: Arcade Edition (another stand alone sequel with 4 additional characters. Still nothing added story wise)

Then a spinoff 3D edition for a random handheld Nintendo console.

Lol no thanks
#32EAzy-bbrPosted 1/6/2013 1:35:51 AM
Please god No, keep Crapcom as far away as possible from the Naruto series
---
http://www.youtube.com/PS360HD2
#33EJWPosted 1/6/2013 1:37:54 AM
*sigh*
#34chaoshadouPosted 1/6/2013 2:22:41 AM
Goombacrusher07
If people are complaining about not enough content, good characters being left out, and not enough changes in sequels now, Capcom would be the worst possible choice for fans

Most of CC's subsequent FG versions have pretty large balance changes, and you can't complain that most of them are lacking in content either, hell the only one you can really argue that for is MVC3, and that still one of the most popular FG's out right now.

nAmIkAzE04

This

I wouldn't dare think of Capcom developing a naruto game.

Just image. We'd have:

Naruto Ultimate Fighter

Super Naruto Ultimate Fighter (a stand alone sequel with 10 new characters added, no story developement.)

Super Naruto Ultimate Fighter: Arcade Edition (another stand alone sequel with 4 additional characters. Still nothing added story wise)

Then a spinoff 3D edition for a random handheld Nintendo console.

Lol no thanks

I like how people bring this argument up, but ignore that just about each iteration of the FG's they've made was from large fan request. Stop being hypocritical.

jellybeanmaster
If u had the time to put them on the disk ready to go, then you Go charging me for it is BS. DLC like Arcade Edition that came out 2 years after the games release is real DLC; something they create as a request, thanks to the fans, or to shoot life back into the game. Not some under handed scheme to charge us 75$ bucks instead of 65. Day 1 DLC also pisses me off

There are these things called contracts, not sure if you've heard of them. Generally they're legally binding and lead to massive lawsuits when broken.

Also, unlike most products, video game pricing has remained relative stable, this is the natural course of inflation for games, or well a form of it. If you would rather pay a base $90 for every game then why don't you go and bring that up the the massive corporations and get them to agree with it.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#35Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/6/2013 2:29:07 AM
I wouldn't mind if CC2 kept making the Naruto games, as long as they start to use the same engine that they're using for the JoJo's game. That looks more like a traditional Capcom-esque fighter and will actually have a sense of spacing because of the individual normals.
#36Zio_DynePosted 1/6/2013 3:35:35 AM
I wouldn't mind if CC2 kept making the Naruto games, as long as they start to use the same engine that they're using for the JoJo's game. That looks more like a traditional Capcom-esque fighter and will actually have a sense of spacing because of the individual normals.
That'd be the ideal solution, but hypothetically, if CC2 were to fork over the series...

ArcSys
PLS.
#37largerockPosted 1/6/2013 5:12:47 AM
Past CC2 >>>>> Capcom.

But I vote Arcsys.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#38xenosaga123Posted 1/6/2013 8:50:50 AM
Capcom is the worst company now and their fighting games suck compared to CC2 combat style.

plus CC2's 3D technology and animations are superior
to trash like SSF4 and UMVC3.
#39Mystickay86Posted 1/6/2013 9:02:14 AM
Arcsys preferred. They can Netcode the game pretty well.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#40LeftoverLotionPosted 1/6/2013 10:03:31 AM(edited)
Saito6689 posted...
Name one bad game that comes from Capcom.

EAzy-bbr posted...
Please god No, keep Crapcom as far away as possible from the Naruto series

largerock posted...
Past CC2 >>>>> Capcom.

xenosaga123 posted...
Capcom is the worst company now and their fighting games suck compared to CC2 combat style.

plus CC2's 3D technology and animations are superior
to trash like SSF4 and UMVC3.

lol @ All of you.
---
The fan art fiend.
http://i.minus.com/i24N9dbBgw04r.jpg