Your personal top 10 shinobi tier list.

#11Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 2:38:51 PM
Look, I couldn't care less what you think of my opinion. Understand?

I picked Hiruzen because the author gives us more than enough reason to believe that he was a top level ninja and is stated to be the strongest Hokage ever. He was called "The God of Shinobi" for a reason. If that still doesn't make sense to you, just take a look at his databook entry. 5's across the board.

Now, the topic is about posting YOUR PERSONAL top 10 shinobi in the series. Not attacking other people's opinions because you disagree with them. Post constructively and stay on topic please.
#12hollow-sasukePosted 1/6/2013 3:06:54 PM(edited)
Disregarding Obito, Mokuton and Edo buffs.

1.Hashirama
2.Madara
3.Nagato
4.Third Raikage
5.Naruto
6.Itachi
7.Sasuke
8.A
9,Jiraiya
10.Hiruzen

People I feel need a mention:
11.Kinkaku
12.Ginkaku
13.Muu
14.2nd Mizukage
15.Onoki
16.Orochimaru
17.Tsunade
18.Kakashi
19.Gai
20.Kisame
---
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
#13Kooljay95Posted 1/6/2013 3:27:40 PM
Linctagon7 posted...

I picked Hiruzen because the author gives us more than enough reason to believe that he was a top level ninja and is stated to be the strongest Hokage ever. He was called "The God of Shinobi" for a reason. If that still doesn't make sense to you, just take a look at his databook entry. 5's across the board.

Now, the topic is about posting YOUR PERSONAL top 10 shinobi in the series. Not attacking other people's opinions because you disagree with them. Post constructively and stay on topic please.

Feats>Statements. You know this too. Otherwise you wouldn't have ranked the 1st and 4th hokages above the "Strongest Hokage"
#14Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:32:53 PM
Kooljay95 posted...
Linctagon7 posted...

Feats>Statements. You know this too. Otherwise you wouldn't have ranked the 1st and 4th hokages above the "Strongest Hokage"

That doesn't affect me.

You are acting as if my word is absolute fact. It's not.

I never understood why people on this site cannot have a simple discussion and share their opinions without someone always trying to turn it into a debate. My list is my list. If you don't like it, that's your problem. Not mine. And it aint changing no matter what you say. Period.
#15Kooljay95Posted 1/6/2013 3:35:55 PM
I was just trying to figure out the reasoning behind your opinion. This is what we were discussing. Then you got defensive and mad for some reason. Nobody said your list was fact.
#16Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:41:19 PM
I can get as defensive and mad as I like.

I am unshaken. Care to try again?
#17Kooljay95Posted 1/6/2013 3:45:34 PM
Care to try again at what? Having a civilized discussion? Sure why not.
#18rildomeinPosted 1/6/2013 3:51:55 PM
Kooljay95 posted...
Care to try again at what? Having a civilized discussion? Sure why not.

You pretty much berated his post because it conflicted with your logic. You could have easily just posted a counter tier list.
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#19Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:56:39 PM
There was never a discussion here. All there was was you attempting to instigate debate by calling my own personal opinion wrong and biased and then further trying to do so by stating that I am mad only to get shot down. Now you are playing the victim and taking up false high ground after the fact.

You failed to start a "civilized discussion" the moment you simply called me wrong and attacked my opinion without asking me why I hold that opinion (which I actually already answered).

I'm going to bed now. You can keep going with this pointless nonsense or we can both let it go. You hold the power. If we drop it and move on then no harm done. If you want to carry on then I'll see you tomorrow.

Your choice.
#20Kooljay95Posted 1/6/2013 4:02:28 PM
I just wanted to know your reasons. I started a civilized discussion then you got mad and it became uncivilized.