u awaken the sharigan in real life whats your next move?

#41Tactician_LordPosted 1/14/2013 7:12:48 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Well since TC mentioned I saw Chakara...that means Charaka exists and Jutsu would be real.

Sharingan inherently has chakra since in Naruto every body part is interconnected with the chakra network. Once you use the inherent chakra in the sharingan...you will die. :P
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#42Flare1721Posted 1/14/2013 7:31:57 PM
Kill everyone who pisses me off.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#43Simon_PetrikovPosted 1/14/2013 7:33:35 PM

You're unstable. I suggest you seek psychiatric help.
---
~The (N)ice King~
#44Flare1721Posted 1/14/2013 7:36:01 PM
Simon_Petrikov posted...

I was kinda hoping someone would find it funny :/ Guess you took it seriously....
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#45AlkemickeyPosted 1/14/2013 7:54:37 PM
Murder enemies
#46hunter_7289Posted 1/14/2013 7:57:16 PM
Flare1721 posted...
Simon_Petrikov posted...

I was kinda hoping someone would find it funny :/ Guess you took it seriously....

He's just worried that one of your first targets might just be all the good people of Gamefaqs.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#47chunckylover53Posted 1/14/2013 8:03:51 PM
Simon_Petrikov posted...

I'd kill this guy, and anybody else who calls me unstable.
#48GodzillaheiseiPosted 1/14/2013 8:04:44 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Well since TC mentioned I saw Chakara...that means Charaka exists and Jutsu would be real.

Sharingan inherently has chakra since in Naruto every body part is interconnected with the chakra network. Once you use the inherent chakra in the sharingan...you will die. :P

^
True, but that's why you deactivate your eyes, and rest up like any other day so that you can restore your chakra and use your eyes again. Lol Your acting like someones is going to keep them active 24/7 and try to pull off an Itachi.

Still, if I had sharingan I would mostly keep them deactivated, don't want to drain myself too much, I'll try to fully mature it, but won't evolve it to Mangekyo level. Don't want to endure blindness lol From there, learn genjutsu and do some interesting plans.
---
---
Project Versus J, Injustice God Among US, and Storm 3, can't wait!
#49Tactician_LordPosted 1/14/2013 8:07:30 PM
Godzillaheisei posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

^
True, but that's why you deactivate your eyes, and rest up like any other day so that you can restore your chakra and use your eyes again. Lol Your acting like someones is going to keep them active 24/7 and try to pull off an Itachi.

Still, if I had sharingan I would mostly keep them deactivated, don't want to drain myself too much, I'll try to fully mature it, but won't evolve it to Mangekyo level. Don't want to endure blindness lol From there, learn genjutsu and do some interesting plans.

Just poking fun at people not realizing the chakra dependency for non Uchihas...and how genjutsu doesn`t work outside of Naruto due to its rules. So no genjutsu for you :P
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#50Saito6689Posted 1/14/2013 8:15:47 PM
Ripping my eyes off.
---
Bow down before Tenten the Great! PSN: Saito6689
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7625/tttgf.gif