u awaken the sharigan in real life whats your next move?

#51XxNathan13XxPosted 1/14/2013 9:30:58 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Godzillaheisei posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Well since TC mentioned I saw Chakara...that means Charaka exists and Jutsu would be real.

Sharingan inherently has chakra since in Naruto every body part is interconnected with the chakra network. Once you use the inherent chakra in the sharingan...you will die. :P

^
True, but that's why you deactivate your eyes, and rest up like any other day so that you can restore your chakra and use your eyes again. Lol Your acting like someones is going to keep them active 24/7 and try to pull off an Itachi.

Still, if I had sharingan I would mostly keep them deactivated, don't want to drain myself too much, I'll try to fully mature it, but won't evolve it to Mangekyo level. Don't want to endure blindness lol From there, learn genjutsu and do some interesting plans.

Just poking fun at people not realizing the chakra dependency for non Uchihas...and how genjutsu doesn`t work outside of Naruto due to its rules. So no genjutsu for you :P

This. TC didn't say you were an Uchiha -- even though it's implied -- and that other people have chakra.
---
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the best show I've ever seen.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG and NS:UNS3 board.
#52Orson1984Posted 1/14/2013 9:54:44 PM(edited)
I kill my best friend to unlock my full potential !!!

And evolve it to Mangekyo level

---
PSN K-lub84
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb4Nxhss-3c
#53GodzillaheiseiPosted 1/14/2013 10:08:32 PM
XxNathan13Xx posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Godzillaheisei posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Well since TC mentioned I saw Chakara...that means Charaka exists and Jutsu would be real.

Sharingan inherently has chakra since in Naruto every body part is interconnected with the chakra network. Once you use the inherent chakra in the sharingan...you will die. :P

^
True, but that's why you deactivate your eyes, and rest up like any other day so that you can restore your chakra and use your eyes again. Lol Your acting like someones is going to keep them active 24/7 and try to pull off an Itachi.

Still, if I had sharingan I would mostly keep them deactivated, don't want to drain myself too much, I'll try to fully mature it, but won't evolve it to Mangekyo level. Don't want to endure blindness lol From there, learn genjutsu and do some interesting plans.

Just poking fun at people not realizing the chakra dependency for non Uchihas...and how genjutsu doesn`t work outside of Naruto due to its rules. So no genjutsu for you :P

This. TC didn't say you were an Uchiha -- even though it's implied -- and that other people have chakra.

hypnotizing is pretty much genjutsu in real life, that and side effects from shrooms.
---
---
Project Versus J, Injustice God Among US, and Storm 3, can't wait!
#54Tactician_LordPosted 1/14/2013 10:16:03 PM
Godzillaheisei posted...
hypnotizing is pretty much genjutsu in real life, that and side effects from shrooms.

Now you are reaching :P
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#55RyunipotentPosted 1/14/2013 10:26:19 PM
I'd probably train my new eyes to unlock all it's jutsus. Also a lot of genjutsu, probably dominate a lot of fighting, and other sports. Try to figure what to do about going blind when I unlock MS. Probably use it to position myself very high in the hierarchy of society like a CEO, or CCO of oodles of companies like microsoft etc. Or lead head of directors. Lol wouldn't all this be nice if it could happen? lol
---
"When all is said and done, more is said than done" - Holtz, Lou
#56deidara21Posted 1/14/2013 10:28:52 PM
Possibly become a boxer, kill my best friend then kill my brother ( thank goodness I have a brother)
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#57yakashamonianPosted 1/14/2013 10:34:47 PM
I copy the greatest dance moves of all time, become an amazing dancer. People will come from all over the world to pay and see me in person dance every style of dance no matter how complicated, and then I will use the money to finally afford that damned klondike bar!
#58GimmeThaMayoPosted 1/14/2013 10:48:23 PM
PLAY SOCCER. I would watch messi, thierry henry, pele, ronaldihno. I would be amazing in a matter of weeks. Go pro. I would be the best player of all time. Could read other players moves as they approach me. Steal the ball in an instant. Score. Get b*****...Easy choice
#59DurzoBlint700Posted 1/14/2013 10:50:50 PM
i would have sex with girlz you know trick them with the special eye
#60Goten55Posted 1/14/2013 11:01:26 PM
Whats your reaction?
Whats do you do next?
How will you use this new ability?

This isn't the Byakugan!
Live and learn
I wouldn't use it unless the situation called for it.
---
Gardenia Month!
http://i.imgur.com/2UK2Z.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3fBl5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/msXxq.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Clq47.jpg