[confirmed] ANBU Kakashi, Road to Ninja Sasuke, Swimsuit Sakura DLC!

#11UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/16/2013 6:43:57 AM
Kfresh08 posted...
Japan DLC only.

Looks like I'm importing later.

Actually along with Hokage Naruto and Samurai Naruto it is the Europe collectors edition 5 costume pack.
They removed the best part for our collectors edition <_< also the only Japan only costume is RTN Hinata.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
#12HeartPiratesPosted 1/16/2013 6:44:50 AM
Lock0nStrat0s posted...
Swimsuit Sakura? No thanks.

---
Sarcasm Imminent
http://i.imgur.com/fDjTw.gif
#13Kfresh08Posted 1/16/2013 6:45:50 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Kfresh08 posted...
Japan DLC only.

Actually along with Hokage Naruto and Samurai Naruto it is the Europe collectors edition 5 costume pack.
They removed the best part for our collectors edition <_< also the only Japan only costume is RTN Hinata.

Seriously?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameTagerZ
#14UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/16/2013 6:49:47 AM
Kfresh08 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Kfresh08 posted...
Japan DLC only.

Seriously?

Yeah.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
#15ZekrixPosted 1/16/2013 6:50:05 AM
LOL

**** is gonna break loose on these boards now.
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#16goodlyoakPosted 1/16/2013 6:50:32 AM
Kfresh08 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Kfresh08 posted...
Japan DLC only.

Seriously?

Don't worry we'll get it too. Also they give a the swimsuit to Sakura really? There are plenty of girls in naruto who deserve it more.
#17Kfresh08Posted 1/16/2013 6:50:53 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Kfresh08 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Kfresh08 posted...
Japan DLC only.

Seriously?

Yeah.

Reread the article and it's not confirmed yet. You could be right but I'll wait for a confirmation.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameTagerZ
#18WebDivx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:56:18 AM
isnt Hokage Naruto confirmed for Japan only right now?
#19UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/16/2013 6:59:58 AM(edited)
Kfresh08 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Kfresh08 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Kfresh08 posted...
Japan DLC only.

Seriously?

Yeah.

Reread the article and it's not confirmed yet. You could be right but I'll wait for a confirmation.

Reread.
So Europe get Goku too wow we got f***ed over.
---
#20Dark_Maverick09Posted 1/16/2013 7:01:55 AM
Too bad it couldn't be swimsuit Ino or even better TSUNADE. Not that dude with the pink hair =/